anyone still like some :) ( USA ONLY )

Swaps
Sniffyours83
posted 3 years ago
Hey whats going on I still have a lot of gear left to give out always looking for new gear boys... All the stuff I have is new Hit me up and see if I have something you like to have USA only !!! shipping out of the USA would be so much sorry
Last edited: 3 years ago
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
Wow, 14 separate posts from you in the last month, and you still don't even say what you have to offer. It's that obvious in the "Swaps" listing. if you're genuine, you could at least show what you do have to offer, otherwise, especially for me, it's like you're spamming and I don't think you want that impression from us.

SampsonDahlSampsonDahl liked this.

BlackAlpha
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Wow, 14 separate posts from you in the last month, and you still don't even say what you have to offer. It's that obvious in the "Swaps" listing. if you're genuine, you could at least show what you do have to offer, otherwise, especially for me, it's like you're spamming and I don't think you want that impression from us.
I second that emotion.

Sniffyours83
posted 3 years ago
You both BlackAlpha and Exhibitionist are not in the US so why would I reply shipping would be so much and your post to me is northing that I would reply too Have a nice day
BlackAlpha
posted 3 years ago
That's not what you said when I messaged you last week about this and you said come and look on my skype, which is where I've been messaging you but to no avail... hopefully someone on here can attest to having gotten some gear from you...
l16585
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Sniffyours83
You both BlackAlpha and Exhibitionist are not in the US so why would I reply shipping would be so much and your post to me is northing that I would reply too Have a nice day
"very open mind here" on his profile. lol.. I think you should do an update, spamming on this forum, blocking people for no reason when they contact you, that's not being very "open minded"

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Sniffyours83
Well, why not mention in your post its for the US, and not anywhere else.... something as simple as that will not go amiss to attract more people!
andrew1974
posted 3 years ago
i would be down what do u have?