ballet sex?

Encounters
blacktights
posted 5 years ago
Anyone ever have sex in ballet gear? The best sex I ever had was when another ballet dancer plugged me after class while I was dressed in tights and a cami type top. He leaned me against the barre, ripped open a hole in my tights ate my ass first then fucked me slow and hard. It was so amazing I came right after he did. I can't get it out of my mind all these years later.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yeah, my ex used to like fucking my in ballet tights and a tight white t-shirt. He's spank me first then pull them down just enough to expose my hole before tying me down to the bed and doing me a couple of times in a row. Great times. Even the girl I sleep with at times now loves ballet tights so I get pegged in them too there. It's so fucking hot the way a nice pair hugs the ass :)

SockedSocked,speedogaaborspeedogaabor liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
It was the best sex I’ve ever had! I had just finished my ballet class and went back home. I didn’t take of my leotard nor my tights, just put a jacket on and walk. In the way I found a friend of mine (he was about 14 and I was about 17) and well... we’re pretty damn horny. So when we arrived at my home, we checked we were alone, after that he didn’t waste any second to begin to fuck me. He took of my tights but not my leotard and began fucking me like an animal. I was sweaty and horny and I felt so flexible... I came hands free. He came after like 20 min. He came inside and made me wear my leo with his cum dripping. It was the best sex I’ve ever had.
Yogafreak
posted 4 years ago
I want get fucked in thong Leotards my showstopper Bodysuit hot pink yogaaware bodysuit yellow pink and my bodyaware satin thong Bodysuit pink and perwinkle no dancebelt underneath just leo slippers and the instuctor streching me out. Till I cum dressed in thong Leotards lol. Or plane white thong Leotard . Both us dressed pure fantasy .

speedogaaborspeedogaabor liked this.

Yogafreak
posted 4 years ago
Plus I want rim job in Leotards blowjob too till I cum my ballet jucies my white muscle milk

togg3211
posted 4 years ago
Hi I would like to get in contact with male ballet dancers and/or boys that have a fetish for male ballet dancers and their gear (shirts, tights, socks, shoes) like me. Nothing feminine please. Follow my Tumblr BalletMenFan and my twitter FanBallet
blacktights
posted 4 years ago
Here's something to try if you are into ballet sex. I did this all the time when I was taking ballet lessons and working out. It really gets the juices flowing. First I put on my best ballet tights, usually in pink or black, but any color works, then some kind of tight top with panties or jock or dance belt. I typically wear sneakers but sometimes ballet shoes or sexy women's dance shoes if they are available. To enhance all this I lube my ass and slip in a dildo then add another dildo preferably bigger and longer under my by now hard cock. I have another even larger dildo that I then keep handy to suck on if I'm by myself working out in front of a mirror. I then do all the most common ballet moves and exercises plus some sit-ups and stretches, maybe even a few yoga moves that I've learned over the years. Needless to say the pre-cum begins to flow steadily and the overall feeling is profound horniness that builds and builds until I have to either get fucked by a classmate or jerk myself off while I'm sucking on a dildo. Try it you'll like it.
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
posted by: togg3211
Hi I would like to get in contact with male ballet dancers and/or boys that have a fetish for male ballet dancers and their gear (shirts, tights, socks, shoes) like me. Nothing feminine please. Follow my Tumblr BalletMenFan and my twitter FanBallet
R U still wanting to get in contact with male ballet dancers???

jocknballet
posted 3 years ago
i have had some of my best sex while in ballet gear I love dressing for a hot man who apprec seeing a man slip into tights then adding ballet sox ballet slippers maybe some nice knee or thigh hi legwarmers a ballet top and sweater etc To climax while in tights is pure heaven for me ALWAYS love talking to men in ballet who also feel as sexual wearing as I do

blacktights
posted 3 years ago
I agree completely! Sex and ballet go together perfectly. One of my favorite things in the world. Only wish I could do it more! jocknballet we've talked before. I remember some of the hot stories you posted somewhere about having sex in ballet class. They were so hot. You still in Boston area?
togg3211
posted 3 years ago
posted by: EnglishBay
posted by: togg3211
R U still wanting to get in contact with male ballet dancers???
Yes I definitely want to get in contact with ballet dancers and talk about how awesome they look in their gear. Maybe even buy their gear...tights, unitards, leotards, socks...
blacktights
posted 3 years ago
Hello EnglishBay, absolutely, I am still into guys into all things ballet, as I sit here with a crotchless unitard, thong, and big dildo up my ass, precumming like crazy and loving every minute of it!!!!

spandexnconversespandexnconverse liked this.

EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
Check out this profile...Jailak is a tall, slender ballet boi with a great bubble butt. https://www.spandexparty.com/Public/Profile.aspx?ID=97412
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
How dance belts can affect some ballet boys... (gay encounter ballet story) http://www.agaysex.com/At-dance/
Last edited: 3 years ago
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
Multi chapter story, once again gay themed encounters https://www.literotica.com/s/ballet-school-ch-01
Last edited: 3 years ago

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

8eight8
posted 3 years ago
I have friends in ballet and they are all very aware that they’re fetishized when they’re in their gear. 😁
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
I have friends in ballet and they are all very aware that they’re fetishized when they’re in their gear. 😁
The audiences during performances have people of various different gender orientations and persuasions who are attracted to the art form for various reasons, and where costumes generally both conceal yet reveal body forms at the same time, male and female. The bodies are lit up in a dark theatre and the bodily forms are objectified and perhaps stereotyped, as illusions are created and formed in the observers’ minds. In class training and rehearsals, dancers are working hard and striving to be their best among their peers and co-workers, who can be straight, bi, gay/les etc., all professionals.
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
blacktights
posted 3 years ago
EnglishBay, wow thanks for posting a terrific mix of gay ballet-themed pixs and stories. Jailak is a beauty, he gave me an instant boner. I've seen Adorn 131 before but don't get tired of him at all. Here's a tip, something I just discovered the other day. Get a dildo or plug, the bigger the better, and work it up your bum, put on your favorite tights or leotard or both then get a vibrator and put it right over your crack so it massages the dildo or plug. I came so hard it was positively cathartic. Can't wait to do it again and again.