My reward(fiction) Part 3/finale

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 3 years ago
Sorry for the delay but I finally did it. Thank you to those who read and requested that I continue. Here's the third and final part of my favorite fantasy. I really hope you enjoy it. Rick and Chip lead me back to the bedroom again. This time Rick goes to the bed and pulls out something that was previously hidden, They're a pair of hand restraints mounted to the bed. "How do you feel about being restrained while we play with you, Kimberly?" Rick says. "I'd love it." I say. Rick then gets behind me as Chip is in front of me. The next thing I know, Rick is putting a blindfold on me. Now I can't see what's happening but can sure feel it. He then turns me to face him as Chip closes in behind me. Once again they both press up against me and squash me between their hot bodies. I feel Chip's bulge between my buns again. I feel Rick kissing down my chest and torso and start to lick my navel again. Chip massages and caresses my shoulders and back. Rick then stands up and runs his hand down my torso and down to my bikini bottom. At first he touches my genitals outside then he slides his hand down the front to stroke my penis. I flinch a bit as I am surprised but it feels good. While Rick is stroking me, I feel Chip slowly grabbing the strings of my bikini top and start to untie the knot. He then takes off my top and tosses it aside. Immediately Rick goes for my exposed nipples and starts licking and sucking on them again. He then pulls away for a moment. "I think I should take off your bottom as well. We both want to see you naked before we tie you to the bed." Rick says. I then feel him grab the sides of my bikini bottom and slowly slide it down, all the way to my ankles where I step out of it and I can hear him toss it aside. Now I'm blindfolded and naked. Chip, still behind me, reaches around to grab me and gently stroke me, trying to keep me hard. Then they lead me over to the bed and have me lie down on my back. I'm still blindfolded so now I'm not sure who is doing what to me as they continue to fondle me and run their hands all over me. I then feel them take my hands and start to put them in the restraints. Now I'm on my back, blindfolded, naked and my hands are tied up above my head. I can feel them laying down next to me, one of them on each side but now I can't tell for sure who is doing what to me. I feel one of them grab my jaw and turn my head towards him as he kisses me on the mouth very sensually and using plenty of tongue. While that's going on I can feel and hear another mouth kissing down my chest, stopping to lick and suck my nipples for a bit before continuing down my body. I then feel a hand grab me and stoke me a bit. I'm so aroused and horny right now and very hard. Soon after that, the hand lets go of my penis and I experience a new feeling. I can feel something warm and wet on me as I realize that it's a mouth. One of them is now giving me a blowjob and it feels so good. I can feel him bobbing his head up and down my cock. "Mmmmm, that feels so good." I say. "I'm glad you like it, honey. I'm enjoying sucking your beautiful girl cock." Chip says. I recognize the voice and now I know who is doing what to me but can't see it, only feel it. I then feel him lick my shaft, starting at the base and up to the tip of my penis a few times before taking me back into his mouth and sucking me some more. While this is going on Rick is kissing and licking on my torso, belly-button and my nipples, taking his time and doing it very sensually and passionately. "I have to warn you, I'm not going to last. This is feels so amazing." I say. "I guess we'd better switch." Rick says. I feel Chip take his mouth off of my cock and slowly lick up my torso, up my neck and near my head. I then feel him plant a kiss on my mouth, passionately and with plenty of tongue. At the same time I feel Rick kissing and licking his way down my torso and down to my cock. I then feel him take me into his mouth and start sucking on me. I also feel him grab my balls and massage them while he's sucking me. Meanwhile Chip is still kissing me but also pulls away to lick and nibble on my ear a bit. I then feel Rick take his mouth off my penis and lick my shaft like a lollipop a few times before working his way back up to lie next to me. Now we're back where we started Rick is on my right and Chip is on my left. "Are you ready to cum, Kimberly?" Rick says. "Oh yeah, this has been an incredible experience. When I woke up today, I had no idea that I'd be getting dressed up and played with by two hot guys. I had no idea I was going to get spit roasted and tied to the bed and pleasured either." I say. "Oh yeah, like I said, we're going to take good care of you darling." Rick says. The next thing I know they both go for my nipples again. They each lick and suck on one of them. I then feel Chip run his hand down my side, grab my cock and start stroking it. At this point, my heart is racing and I'm getting close to orgasm. "You must really be enjoying this Kimberly. I can already feel your precum." Chip says. "Oh yeah, this is amazing!." I say. "I think you should finish her, Rick. It's only fair since I got to do her in the butt." Chip says. "Good point and it will be my pleasure." Rick says. I then feel a change of hands on my penis. Rick then begins to stroke me as they both continue to lick and suck on my nipples. I feel Rick increase pressure and speed on his strokes. I am rock hard and almost overwhelmed with pleasure. It's about to happen, I can't take it anymore. I feel my body tense up as my toes curl. I then let out a loud moan(in real life I'm quite noisy when I orgasm) as my body starts thrashing and convulsing in a very intense orgasm. I feel Rick continue to stroke me as I cum. I feel my own cum raining down on my torso as Rick carefully aims my penis to control where it lands. I continue to thrash but then it finally starts to subside. I exhale deeply as I finish cumming. I then lay there trying to catch my breath and as I'm doing so I feel Rick and Chip start to undo the restraints on my hands. "Don't move, we'll be right back." Rick says. I comply and just lie there on the bed, not even thinking to take off the blindfold. I then feel them both climb back onto the bed and then Rick reaches for the blindfold and takes it off for me. They both came back with some damp towels and they both gladly clean me up. "Thank You both. That was so hot and amazing." I say. "You're welcome. It was our pleasure taking care of you, honey." Rick says. And I think I'll end this story at this point. I'll spare you the boring part where I get dressed and leave but not before making sure that we all exchange phone numbers so that we can stay in touch. Trust me, if I met men like this, I would be sure to stay in contact with them. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading my story(all parts) as much as I enjoyed writing it while taking breaks to stroke myself to it. I hope some of you will find this to be good stroke material. :) Thank You

flyhardflyhard liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 3 years ago
I would definitely keep in touch with guys like that also. Loved the series and can't wait for you to start another

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.