THERMALBATHING IN BUDAPEST WEARING TRANSPARENT SWIMWEAR

Encounters
posted 3 years ago
Lets go together take a totally transparent white speedo when wet in thermalbath in Budapest
speedologo
posted 3 years ago
I think you won't be able to stay long as these thermal baths are for families
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Now that is a bit silly really. The thermal baths in Budapest are very strongly family focused, with numerous children present. You'll be arrested for indecent exposure before you have the chance to regret the moment. Hungary is a VERY conservative country and there is zero tolerance for little shenanigans like this.
posted by: 123456
Lets go together take a totally transparent white speedo when wet in thermalbath in Budapest
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Euroman
Now that is a bit silly really. The thermal baths in Budapest are very strongly family focused, with numerous children present. You'll be arrested for indecent exposure before you have the chance to regret the moment. Hungary is a VERY conservative country and there is zero tolerance for little shenanigans like this.
Agreed. The post came across as if 123456 was going a bit too far. There's time and place to show off, but not in places where there are families etc. Totally inappropriate
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Nope!
johnst
posted 3 years ago
As one from Hungary I would not recomment it. The country became rather conservative (and even more xeno/homophobic) especially in the last 10 years. There are gay baths where it is okay and you also can rent a pool to have fun, but in general public it is not tolerated. I've been around in womens' swimwear in bathes, AMA.
posted 3 years ago
thank you guys,i will think before i go to bath.but in this colder periodthe public thermalbath is almost empty with family,and in the water nobody see your speedo,maybe if you go out from water for ashort time walking to changing room and while this time your speedo become dry without see thrue