All photos are Adult

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
All my photos have been uploaded with "adult" tags. This means they can only be viewd by paying members. I wouldnt class any of them as Adult. Any idea how to change this?
madeinengland
posted 4 years ago
You can’t change the photos once they are uploaded to non-adult. You’ll have to re-upload them again remembering to take the tick out the adult box.
BSpan77
posted 3 years ago
Maybe have all nudes as "Adult" for paying members and have all the rest viewable to all? Can that setting be made at webmaster level?
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: BSpan77
Maybe have all nudes as "Adult" for paying members and have all the rest viewable to all? Can that setting be made at webmaster level?
I think it is more preferable that it is down to their personal decision whether their photos are set to "adults" or not.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

BSpan77
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I think it is more preferable that it is down to their personal decision whether their photos are set to "adults" or not.
I can see that angle too which makes sense. I was looking at generalization, nude/adult, non nude/general.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I can see that angle too which makes sense. I was looking at generalization, nude/adult, non nude/general.
But why? If I chose to 'adult' my non nude photos then I will.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: spandexlatex
All my photos have been uploaded with "adult" tags. This means they can only be viewd by paying members. I wouldnt class any of them as Adult. Any idea how to change this?
I’ve had this issue on more than a few occasions - it’s annoying to have to UN-CHECK the adult content box. But I’m sure it saves the website from a lot of other issues.