Camchat Error

Suggestions and site feedback
koolinhose
posted 4 years ago
Suddenly I can't get into the chat room but get an error: "You need to install or upgrade Adobe Flash Player. Version 9.0.124 or higher is required. Get Adobe Flash player" I'm using a Mac and when I try to download Adobe Flash Player nothing happens. Can anyone provide me with simple instructions to get me up and running again? (Though Adobe have announced that they will stop distributing and updating Flash Player after December 31, 2020, so maybe spandex-party.com have gone down the wrong road here?)

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.

hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
You will need a windows based machine. In addition to that, many browsers are not compatible to support the cam function on here. Firefox and IE still works, later versions of Edge do not.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I have a mac too and it works ok, even with Flash. I'm aware Flash will disappear eventually, but for now it works well and I can still use my cam in the cam room
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
let's hope Spandex-Party will have an alternative for all of us who LOVE showing on in the cam room , once Flash is discontinued .............. !

koolinhosekoolinhose liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: speedologo
let's hope Spandex-Party will have an alternative for all of us who LOVE showing on in the cam room , once Flash is discontinued .............. !
And giving Spandex Party a full revamp at the same time to bring it to the 2020's. I think it's way overdue
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
When I try to open the chat on a Mac (using Firefox) the screen is REALLY big and unable to navigate!
Biguylovesgear
posted 3 years ago
Spandex Party Admin, We love this site and really appreciate your efforts with it. Can you clue us in to what the future holds? The incompatibility difficulty in using the chat room means it's very empty compared to what it was. Would love to know if you'll continue the chat room after Flash stops being supported at the end of this year. Please let us know your plans. Thanks!

koolinhosekoolinhose liked this.