N2N - Maverick...

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I was just cruising around looking for interesting ideas for shopping...on N2N where their Maverick bikini is still sold out (they do have S), it looks like they put up more Maverick thongs. Thinking of buying one but does anyone have any experience with this version? https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/sept-new/products/z68-eagle-maverick-thong?variant=32675971563617
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Looks like the perfect thong to wear with chaps! I can see us hitting the bars with that combination!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: JRLB
Looks like the perfect thong to wear with chaps! I can see us hitting the bars with that combination!
Under chaps, on a date, out dancing, to an underwear/spandex party...love the website says be careful of oil, lube...etc as they could damage the finish. They know their audience
jojojocks
posted 3 years ago
I had and still got the n2n jock in the same material and yes it does peel if it cums into contact with certain fluids !!!! but tbh well worth owning one .
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Looks like a fantastic thong! I have some sheer mesh N2N thongs and really like the fit and feel!