Lonely Lycra camera show

Webcam meetups
lycragym24
posted 4 years ago
The other day, I decided to go into the public chat room. I was the only one in it, so I decided to put my camera on and have a sexy lycra fashion parade. Several changes of lycra and in each one I performed some sexy aerobic style moves. However, nobody was watching, they came into the public chatroom and left straight away, unaware of the sweaty action they could've clicked onto. By the way, it was great. Has anybody else had the chatroom all to themselves?
stringbody2015
posted 4 years ago
yeah, its weird, So I was performing a great show (at least I thought so) with sexy gear, changing and displaying a great hardon, guys would look and vanish immediately... in a way discouraging. I shot a great cumload anyway! just for me... would love to repeat it with one observer...

lycragym24lycragym24 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Would have loved to watch you both
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Why do you think that is?
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: lycragym24
The other day, I decided to go into the public chat room. I was the only one in it, so I decided to put my camera on and have a sexy lycra fashion parade. Several changes of lycra and in each one I performed some sexy aerobic style moves. However, nobody was watching, they came into the public chatroom and left straight away, unaware of the sweaty action they could've clicked onto. By the way, it was great. Has anybody else had the chatroom all to themselves?
I know what you mean! Sometimes I'll go on cam and have a bulging bulge in my lycra and nobody has a peek! Oh, to think what they're missing out! When I'm on my own in the chatroom I use the time to check out how I would look on cam in preparation for when I do show off :)
scotspandex
posted 4 years ago
Wish I had been there. Your gorgeous looking . Damn LOL

lycragym24lycragym24 liked this.

stevenlang
posted 4 years ago
Actually the chat room sucks a little bit. Why? It is unreliable flash. As soon as you start watching cams it keep on crashing. And last but not least: you almost need a microscope to see something. C'mon, this is 2020 and everyone has HD. The chat should be upgraded to html5, should be safe and contemporary (don't know if that is the right word though... :-)) So if I am into it, I usually switch to skype as soon as I have found a nice chat ;-)
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: stevenlang
Actually the chat room sucks a little bit. Why? It is unreliable flash. As soon as you start watching cams it keep on crashing. And last but not least: you almost need a microscope to see something. C'mon, this is 2020 and everyone has HD. The chat should be upgraded to html5, should be safe and contemporary (don't know if that is the right word though... :-)) So if I am into it, I usually switch to skype as soon as I have found a nice chat ;-)
You need a microscope to see something? It seems many people don't realise you can click on the video to enlarge it and fills up the screen.....
Howllie
posted 4 years ago
is anyone having a problem accessing chat room in general? It keeps saying I need to upgrade flash player which I've done.