Posting Pix of Other People

Suggestions and site feedback
8eight8
posted 4 years ago
Is there anything in the site rules that says whether or not members can post pictures of other people in their profiles without them in it? I’ve been noticing it a fair amount lately, just curious. Some members appear to post only pictures of other people.
Last edited: 4 years ago
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
Coincidentally, I've been noticing the same recently. I was actually wondering whether the pics I saw were "real" or just "internet" pics .... !

8eight88eight8,ironsidesironsides liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
I would assume that it depends on the nature of the other person's photos. Is he pretending to be the other person? Are the photos of the other guy in the public domain or are these private photos?
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I've been noticing this too and don't appreciate it really cos you question their reasons for it. We can use forums to share photos we see on the internet, but not to be used in their own profiles cos that'll be misleading, potentially pretending to be someone else.

8eight8
posted 4 years ago
One of the accounts I no longer see so either they’ve been taken care of, they deleted their account, or they blocked me. LOL

speedologospeedologo liked this.

JOCKXD
posted 4 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
Is there anything in the site rules that says whether or not members can post pictures of other people in their profiles without them in it? I’ve been noticing it a fair amount lately, just curious. Some members appear to post only pictures of other people.
I feel that users who post or steal photos of others should be banned from this site

8eight8
posted 4 years ago
posted by: jockxd
posted by: 8eight8
I feel that users who post or steal photos of others should be banned from this site
lycra7575 appears to be an example

JOCKXDJOCKXD,ironsidesironsides liked this.

speedologo
posted 4 years ago
I have the same example in mind, but my feeling is that the pics he posts on his profile are web pics - not pics from other members of Spandex-Party ...