Lost and found (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 4 years ago
This is another fictional story. I hope you enjoy. ================================== H, I'm Damon, 25 years old, slim and sporty build, curled blond hair. I found my love to lycra when my girlfriend and i broke up. She left some of her tights in my appartment after she left. When I found them I wanted to throw them away. But something told me "Why not giving it a try?" and I put them on. Ever since then I was hooked. I wore these tights secretly at home. But things should change when i went to my usual swim. It was a sunny morning when i went to the pool. I wore my yellow and orange board shorts.I always wear board shorts because when i was in school speedos were considered gay and the kids would make fun of everyone who wore them. Kids are cruel. I know that noone would make fun of me for wearing speedos but somehow I couldn't do it. I did't swim just for the fitness i also did it to admire the women there in ther lovely swimsuits. I was kind of envy. Women could always wear these erotic kind of clothing and wondered about how they felt. Must be great to be covered in this beautiful fabric. I was lost in thoughts while i swam my laps when i totaly forgot the time. When my arms and legs started to hurt i got out of the pool, showered and got my stuff. I closed the locker door and felt something dripping down on my feet. A shiny black high neck swimsuit hung on the hook at the door (like this front back). Still wet and warm. I couldn't believe my luck. I had to try it on. So i undressed and slip into the suit. When the suit reached my crotch my dick began to twitch. i pulled it up and closed the zipper. It felt amazing . Just the imagination of the woman wearing it just a few minutes ago made me leak precum. I caressed my whole body enjoying the touch of the lycra when someone knocked on the door. A soft female voice spoke to me "Excuse me. I think i forgot my swimsuit in this locker. Have you seen it?" I paniced and said "No sorry." "Oh ok. Maybe I can look around when you are finished changing?" "Sure!" I said. The suit needs to vanish, I thought. How could you be so dumb? Where are you going to hide it, idiot? She might look in your back and know you are a pervert. There was only one way... and I knew it. I tried to dry up the suit as good as I could with my towel and put my clothes on top of it. She will never look under your clothes!, i thought. I wore my jeans shorts and my blue t-shirt on top of it and got out. "I hope you find your suit." was the only thing i could say. I just wanted to get out as fast as i could. The suit was squeezing my cock and balls and every step rubbed it across my glanz. I was so horny and feared that I might cum every moment. I went to the parking space and needed a few moments to calm down. I was ashamed of myself. Stealing a swimsuit from a unknown woman and then lying in her face. Suddenly the co-driver door opened and the lady from the pool sat in my car. "Do you think im blind? You do realize that the suit you are wearing is a high neck suit and your shirt doesn't cover that up." I thought my heart is gonna stop, I was so shocked that i could not say a single word. "You know what, it's your lucky day! I have a passion for men in lycra." She laid her hand on my crotch and started rubbing. "Mhhh... Still wet..." Then she unbottoned my shorts and reached into them to feel my lycra covered erection. "Wow, you are so hard. I bet you could cum any second now. Try to keep it in for a while" Then she pulled my pants down and started licking my balls and shaft through the swimsuit while playing with my glanz. It took just a few seconds until i shot my load inside the suit. "Boy!" She said. "I can't tkae this cum-stained swimsuit with me. Why don't you clean it up and bring it to me. Here, this is my adress" She gave me a piece of paper with her adress on it. "We can have more fun if u want." "Yes, I'd love to!" Seems like my single days are counted.
Last edited: 2 years ago
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Hot story!

Peiniger1Peiniger1 liked this.

sheerboy22
posted 4 years ago
Great story!
bikiniminaz
posted 4 years ago
Definitely a hot story. Where is part 2? :)
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
You have me leaking in my one piece suit. I can't wait to read part two
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Peiniger1
This is another fictional story. I hope you enjoy. ================================== H, I'm Damon, 25 years old, slim and sporty build, curled blond hair. I found my love to lycra when my girlfriend and i broke up. She left some of her tights in my appartment after she left. When I found them I wanted to throw them away. But something told me "Why not giving it a try?" and I put them on. Ever since then I was hooked. I wore these tights secretly at home. But things should change when i went to my usual swim. It was a sunny morning when i went to the pool. I wore my yellow and orange board shorts.I always wear board shorts because when i was in school they were considered gay and the kids would make fun of everyone who wore them. Kids are cruel. I know that noone would make fun of me for wearing speedos but somehow I couldn't do it. I did't swim just for the fitness i also did it to admire the women there in ther lovely swimsuits. I was kind of envy. Women could always wear these erotic kind of clothing and wondered about how they felt. Must be great to be covered in this beautiful fabric. I was lost in thoughts while i swam my laps when i totaly forgot the time. When my arms and legs started to hurt i got out of the pool, showered and got my stuff. I closed the locker door and felt something dripping down on my feet. A shiny high neck swimsuit hung on the hook at the door (like this). Still wet and warm. I couldn't believe my luck. I had to try it on. So i undressed and slip into the suit. When the suit reached my crotch my dick began to twitch. i pulled it up and closed the zipper. It felt amazing . Just the imagination of the woman wearing it just a few minutes ago made me leak precum. I caressed my whole body enjoying the touch of the lycra when someone knocked on the door. A soft female voice spoke to me "Excuse me. I think i forgot my swimsuit in this locker. Have you seen it?" I paniced and said "No sorry." "Oh ok. Maybe I can look around when you are finished changing?" "Sure!" I said. The suit needs to vanish, I thought. How could you be so dumb? Where are you going to hide it, idiot? She might look in your back and know you are a pervert. There was only one way... and I knew it. I tried to dry up the suit as good as I could with my towel and put my clothes on top of it. She will never look under your clothes!, i thought. I wore my jeans shorts and my blue t-shirt on top of it and got out. "I hope you find your suit." was the only thing i could say. I just wanted to get out as fast as i could. The suit was squeezing my cock and balls and every step rubben it across my glanz. I was so horny and feared that I might cum every moment. I went to the parking space and needed a few moments to calm down. I was ashamed of myself. Stealing a swimsuit from a unknown woman and then lying in her face. Suddenly the co-driver door opened and the lady from the pool sat in my car. "Do you think im blind? You do realize that the suit you are wearing is a high neck suit and your shirt doesn't cover that up." I thought my heart is gonna stop, I was so shocked that i could not say a single word. "You know what, it's your lucky day! I have a passion for men in lycra." She laid her hand on my crotch and started rubbing. "Mhhh... Still wet..." Then she unbottoned my shorts and reached into them to feel my lycra covered erection. "Wow, you are so hard. I bet you could cum any second now. Try to keep it in for a while" Then she pulled my pants down and started licking my balls and shaft through the swimsuit while playing with my glanz. It took just a few seconds until i shot my load inside the suit. "Boy!" She said. "I can't tkae this cum-stained swimsuit with me. Why don't you clean it up and bring it to me. Here, this is my adress" She gave me a piece of paper with her adress on it. "We can have mor fun if u want." "Yes, I'd love to!" Seems like my single days are counted.
That’s hot...can’t wait for the 2nd chapter!
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
Last edited: 2 years ago
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Even hotter!