UK Based Underwear Fetish Store on Ebay

Sell your gear
tilk34
posted 4 years ago
Hi Guys.. I have always had a passion for Lycra and Underwear, but could never find anything decent in stores or online that didn't have a 4 week wait. Please come take a look at my Ebay Underwear Store.. You'll find Jocks, Thongs, Briefs, Swimwear, Singlets and Shorts all in a range of sizes and materials. I aim to post same day, always in discrete packaging..so that you can receive instant gratification. I love selling to like minded guys... Come check me out... Happy to ship Domestic & International Postage https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/emperorsnewclothes Many thanks
frost1001
posted 4 years ago
Any favourites to recommend?
tilk34
posted 4 years ago
There are too many to list.. I sell what I'd like to see guys wearing.. Its a great thought visualising guys wearing underwear that I've sold them
frost1001
posted 4 years ago
Made a random choice based a stretchy photo. Looking forward to feeling it on
lingeriejock
posted 4 years ago
Looks like everything is made in China with Chinese stock images. Exactly what everyone needs right now.

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

tilk34
posted 4 years ago
All my items are made in China and I use their stock images.. I merely state that I am based in the UK and dispatch from the UK, therefore there is no long waiting/delivery time...
frost1001
posted 4 years ago
Arrived today thanks. Oh they are skimpy but feel lovely and silky
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Nice selection - thanks for sharing!