WHAT is YOUR SPANDEX FANTASY?

Blog
Klint
posted 7 years ago
[color="blue"][size="8"]OK if you are anything like me, you have already convinced yourself you are attracted to SPANDEX fashion styles; you love the material against your body, you love the sight of yourself wearing SPANDEX, and have even scouted the WEB and joined a few sites that you can express your SPANDEX fetish openly........ but its not enough, right?!!!! you find yourself always wanting to create the PERFECT environment for SPANDEX but you cant seem to find an abundance of guys or girls with similar INTERESTS or SPANDEX STYLES in your area to make it complete right?.... well here IS your chance to EXPLAIN to the community EXACTLY what you find arousing and fun.... use descriptions and don't leave out any detain!!!! [/size][/color]

d01903d01903 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Great post! I'm a minimalist when it comes to spandex - as you'll see i like snug/tight fitting spandex thongs. Joe Snyder is my fave and i love the way the stretchy elastic pouches cradle my cock in the front and how the spandex strap fits in between my cheeks. I hear about guys who say the best fitting thong is so you can't even feel it....but i argue that the best fitting thong makes you feel sexy and aroused....and that you CAN feel it, just that its not rubbing in the wrong way :)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I'll bite... Even though I'm straight, when it comes to spandex, I just want to be destroyed sexually...either by a male or female, preferably in spandex too. I guess that's why I call myself a spandex-sexual! Anyway, here are a couple fantasies: Scenario 1 I'm in my cycling skinsuit--black shorts with a royal blue top. It's shiny, especially from the sweat in the glistening sun. I'm mountain biking in the forest where I take a break. I hear some sounds, so I go and investigate. I see two other cyclists getting it on. I try to stay quiet, but my curiosity gets to me. As I sneak in for a peek, I step on a branch. This blows my cover. The two guys turn their attention to me. I try to leave, but I back up against a tree. The two guys tie my hands around the tree behind me, and they start working on me--they kiss me, rub me, massage me, and cup my bulging cock. I beg and plead for them to stop, but my cock, dripping with precum soaking through my spandex, betrays me. They keep working and grinding me until I'm about to cum--I tense up, and they stroke me until my load shoots through my spandex, gobbing up in my crotch. As I pant, they whip out their pieces and cum blast/bukkake me, all over my skinsuit. They untie me and run away, as I gather my thoughts, trying to explain all this cum on my skinsuit as I ride back. Apparently, cum stains are quite prevalent on my blue and black skinsuit... Scenario 2 (contains wetting, as I'm a bit into omorashi) I'm out cycling with my female colleague. I'm wearing an all blue skinsuit this time. My colleague secretly has a crush on me, and decides to make her move on our cycling session. It's a hot and sunny day, so we're taking plenty of water breaks. She's also in a cycling outfit, and she has caught me taking glimpses of her. About an hour of riding, we're in a pretty secluded area. All the water has also caught up to us, and we're trying to find a restroom. Unfortunately, there's no reception on our phones. We're all joking about how bad we have to pee, but secretly she wants to emasculate me. When we realize our search for a restroom is futile, I recommend us taking turns going behind some trees. She asks how bad I have to go, and tell her as I'm hobbling up and down that I'm about to burst, and may have leaked a few drops. She delightfully responds with "No way!" and even convinces me to let her see if I really did wet myself a bit. My blue shorts don't hide wet spots very well, and I reluctantly let her see my crotch. There's a small albeit wet spot, and this drives her over the edge. She then lunges forward me, catching me off guard and I fall down. She straddles herself on top of me--her crotch is over my crotch. Obviously surprised, I asked her what's going on. She confesses that she has had a crush on me and always wanted to do things to me. She said that I have to go badly too, and that I should've let ladies go first! She starts peeing through her shorts, and I feel her hot, liquid soak through her spandex and into mine. She lets out a moan as she empties her bladder. I'm obviously shocked--when she's done, she looks at me and says now it's my turn. I'm still not processing what she just said, so she squeezes her legs into my hips, and sits on my bladder, instantly making me wet myself. After we're both done soaking ourselves, she starts grinding me. She feels my cock growing. I start to moan in pleasure, as my cock is thrusting up in my spandex, touching her spandex covered clit. Before long, I tell her that I'm gonna wet myself again, this time not with pee. She says she doesn't care, as my shorts were already wet! Her strides become more and more intense, as she feels me tense up, and I moan loudly and thrust my hips into the air, into her clit, as I cum through my shorts. She climaxes too, and our juices mix together, in our spandex. She lays on top of me as we catch our breath. When she finally gets off of me, our hot, combined strands of love juice cling off our crotches. She looks down at the damage--with her shorts being black and mine being blue, she winks at me, knowing that I'm gonna get a lot of stares as we ride back.
Last edited: 6 years ago
lycragym24
posted 7 years ago
You're spot on, got the spandex, found the online community, but I feel that sense of wanting more, here's 2 fantasies. A world where full revealing spandex is acceptable in the gym again, in other word go back to the 90's. With one slight twist, while the men would wear spandex shorts, tights and unitards, they would also wear the female orientated gym wear. So leotards, lycra shorts and crop tops, occasionally with the thong on top, and also putting a thong on top of a unitard. There are rules, being no leaving until visibly drenched in sweat and only arriving at the gym in spandex only, no loose clothing or gym bags. They'll even be awards for the sexiest outfit ensemble and most amount of effort put into the gym. Or a spandex only boot camp for horny, spandex loving but overweight guys, like me. An extremely tough boot camp regime, no stopping during exercise. The outfits are full bottom leotards with leggings in which the would stay in until each member reaches a goal weight, the outfits get more revealing and the boot camp turns into a competition to find the fittest where the workouts get harder. The winner get to join the boot camp as an instructor, the loser, has to get into bed with the winner and being dominated, and to stop they have to use a safe word. If rules are broken, the members face an ultimate humiliation. pink spandex and sniffing other spandex cladded members.
BulgeHunting
posted 4 years ago
I love how you narrate it! Great storytelling