Another Early Experience: Accidental First Time with Another Boy

How I got into Spandex
smoothlycra
posted 4 years ago
This happened when I was 13, about 2 years after my previous post about getting my first lycra. Sometime in between I somehow persuaded my parents that I needed a skinsuit as well as the bibshorts. The skinsuit felt even more amazing than my bibshorts, so sleek, thin, silky and tight yet soft. I don't think there was a single day that I didn't cum in my skinsuit, usually by humping my bed, putting my nylon PE shorts on top of my sheets to catch the mess and add extra silkiness. At cycling club, when I was actually riding it would usually be ok, but any time standing around etc at the beginning and end, I would always get hard in my skinsuit which was really embarrassing, but also sort of hot. There was one other boy about my age. We got on well and had started going for rides together outside of club. One time we were on mountain bikes riding in a local forest. It was a hot day and we had stopped for a drink and rest. I can't remember exactly how it started, but we got into horsing around, sort of a play-fight/wrestle over something or other. It didn't take very long, with both of us grappling in our skinsuits, for me to get boned. I was really embarrassed, but he didn't stop or pull away in disgust like I expected. Well, I certainly wasn't going to stop if he wasn't! Then I felt his boner pressing on me through our lycra - he was as hard as I was! Neither of us said anything or really acknowledged it, but we carried on wrestling. The wrestling definitely got a bit more intense, we were basically humping but keeping the pretense of wrestling. The feeling of his boner sliding against mine through the silky lycra was awesome. It didn't take very long at all until we tensed and both unloaded into our skinsuits. I remember us both grunting and then collapsing exhausted. He was on top of me and I could feel our cum soaking through the thin lycra and making it even more slippery. Afterwords we didn't really say anything, and I was worried things would be awkward or that I might even have lost a friend. However the next week we went riding again, and the same thing happened again lol, so we were obviously both into it. After that it became a regular thing for the next few years. We shared some awesome experiences together, and talked about lots of stuff, how we had loved the feel of lycra, and boys and girls. I think I was so lucky to have that at what can be such a difficult and confusing age. That first time we came together was one of the most intense orgasm I ever had, and is a memory I still masturbate to a lot.
sheerboy22
posted 4 years ago
Great story, love that nothing was said. Wish I had a similar buddy!