How can I maintain a Hot Bulge under Spandex and Tight Jeans?

Shops and Sites
BunnGman
posted 4 years ago
Wearing a cockring under my speedo or thong at the Beach I was constantly having to adjust it from sliding down because of tanning oil and sweat. The BunnG changed all that... perfect as a cockring, feels like a thong You balls can swing free or use a stretched if you like. Under your Thong or Speedo or worn alone with a slip cover. Perfect accessory for showing that MAN BULGE off to others! http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
Last edited: 4 years ago
BunnGman
posted 4 years ago
BumP
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Again with the adds.
slicktool9
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mml2
Again with the adds.
Yes... that should be banned. In Any case that old saggy body isn't doing the product any favors.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
I actually use a cock sheath to maintain a nice bulge under my gear when I’m out and about on a cool night. I’m a grower not a shower lol so it really helps.

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

dakota1212
posted 4 years ago
I'm against ads but I'm more strongly against body shaming. This is literally the last place that should be happening. @Admins pls help.
posted by: slicktool9
Again with the adds.
Yes... that should be banned. In Any case that old saggy body isn't doing the product any favors.
Last edited: 4 years ago
BunnGman
posted 4 years ago
Didn't really see anything sagging ? http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Again with the adds.
To defend him, he was mentioning this in the Buy and Sell area. Totally appropriate. There was one guy months ago who was spamming the whole site with his ads. Mr. Bunn Gman was always appropriate.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Again with the adds.
To defend him, he was mentioning this in the Buy and Sell area. Totally appropriate. There was one guy months ago who was spamming the whole site with his ads. Mr. Bunn Gman was always appropriate.
Actually, Mr Bunn Gman used to spam his ads all over the site, even on profiles, etc, until everyone started to complain and he then stuck to the buy & sell group

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.