thong road trip

Encounters
FLthong
posted 4 years ago
I'm hitting the road on Friday July 3. I will be driving from Florida to Phoenix for an extended vacation. I will be wearing a thong the entire time. I drive a Black Toyota Tacoma with black interior and sit higher than most so the only ones who will see my colorful thong will most likely be truck drivers. It will be an adventure. I will try to post updates along the way or at least once i get to Phoenix. I have a backpack with just thongs and plan on changing often.. might as well have fun along the way.
speedogaabor
posted 4 years ago
enjoy your trip and keep us updated about the thongs you wear and the fun you have,
lemarjay
posted 4 years ago
posted by: FLthong
I'm hitting the road on Friday July 3. I will be driving from Florida to Phoenix for an extended vacation. I will be wearing a thong the entire time. I drive a Black Toyota Tacoma with black interior and sit higher than most so the only ones who will see my colorful thong will most likely be truck drivers. It will be an adventure. I will try to post updates along the way or at least once i get to Phoenix. I have a backpack with just thongs and plan on changing often.. might as well have fun along the way.
That sounds so hot. Wish I can sit by you as you drive. Just hope there will be no checkpoints as you cross state lines (for covid testing/inspection)
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Sounds like a fantastic fetish adventure! If travels take you to New York this summer, would be hot fun to hit the beach! Love a pose and show and photo session!
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Sounds like a great plan. Stop and get out to take selfies to document your trip
ATLSpeedo
posted 4 years ago
HOT Mate! Please record vids/VLOG, take tons of selfies, and trade with me for your most worn/cum in thong!
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Hope you're having a great trip! No doubt you will enjoy every minute of it and looking forward for the hot pics! xox
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: FLthong
Have a blast! So jealous...sounds like a lot of fun will be had. Please keep posting your experiences and findings!!