Where ate the older and larger guys?

Webcam meetups
Biguylovesgear
posted 4 years ago
I have a thing about subbing for nice older and also heavy guys in gear. We're very slim centric on here. Older and heavier guys in gear feel free to get in touch. Cheers.
Last edited: 4 years ago
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Biguylovesgear
I have a thing about subbing for nice older and also heavy guys in gear. We're very slim centric on here. Older and heavier guys in gear feel free to get in touch. Cheers.
Int total agreement with you..the bigger more filled out guys can be the horiest in my opinion. There are a fair few on here Biguylovesgear..would be unfair to name a couple of them here and leave the others out..but if you want a few suggestions ..message me ! Variety is the spice of life and these big guys do it for me too !

d01903d01903 liked this.

colmfisher1
posted 4 years ago
message me Adidasrun, let me know those profiles too!

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
Ok colmfisher will do
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
i'm with you big dudes hit me up! here on SpandexParty i use the [h]Browse > Search > Advanced > Weight = Heavy[/h] search to find the big boys.
Kael
posted 4 years ago
As a bigger and older dude, I have to admit that it is tough to show myself in spandex anymore. I have probably been on this site for 15 to 20 years, IIRC pretty soon after it was first created, and most of my pics come from my first few years on here. Since then, I have gotten greyer and heavier (like about 100 lbs heavier). I have dealt with people making fun of heavier people in spandex. During Con season, you always see collections of photos of people in "bad cosplay" which always includes people with imperfect body types for superhero costumes. I feel anxious about posting pics or going on cam because I don't want people to make comments like that about me. Part of it is also that when I first got into spandex (back in the 80's) when it first started showing up everywhere, you would often hear people say "spandex is a privilege, not a right". That if you didn't have the right body type for it, that you shouldn't wear it. Every so often, I think about how "fake" I must appear since my pics are so old, and that I really aught to post more recent pics. But then the old anxieties start coming back and I put it off saying that I am going to wait until I am in better shape. Which eventually might happen...
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
@ Kael I find it sad that you don't feel able to share your enjoyment of wearing your lycra gear with us other lycra afficiendos on spandex party. I totally get what you're saying. I just truly believe we should all celebrate all shapes and sizes in lycra and rubber gears no matter. To me I think bigger guys fill out this gear so well and I love the way it clings to the physique with bigger guys bulging out of them good style. I'm a fan of bigger guys as much or perhaps more than thin guys. It's a very sexy look. So not only are you deprived of showing off your look with us but guys like me are also denied to see what we like. I live in hope that people on here respect all shapes and sizes and this site is a showcase for all. I did check your gallery out kzel and you do indeed look good. If you feel like sharing or not is your choice but remember this site also has a facility to share pictures in private with another individual attached to a message.

d01903d01903 liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
posted by: bk1insf
i'm with you big dudes hit me up! here on SpandexParty i use the [h]Browse > Search > Advanced > Weight = Heavy[/h] search to find the big boys.
Will check that search facility out out Bk1insf ... I'm with you big guys rock and your evidence of that ..you bulging out of your fullsuits/ singlets etc is something else! Keep on doing what you're doing. Guys like me love it!

d01903d01903 liked this.

Ubiquitous
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Kael
As a bigger and older dude, I have to admit that it is tough to show myself in spandex anymore. I have probably been on this site for 15 to 20 years, IIRC pretty soon after it was first created, and most of my pics come from my first few years on here. Since then, I have gotten greyer and heavier (like about 100 lbs heavier). I have dealt with people making fun of heavier people in spandex. During Con season, you always see collections of photos of people in "bad cosplay" which always includes people with imperfect body types for superhero costumes. I feel anxious about posting pics or going on cam because I don't want people to make comments like that about me. Part of it is also that when I first got into spandex (back in the 80's) when it first started showing up everywhere, you would often hear people say "spandex is a privilege, not a right". That if you didn't have the right body type for it, that you shouldn't wear it. Every so often, I think about how "fake" I must appear since my pics are so old, and that I really aught to post more recent pics. But then the old anxieties start coming back and I put it off saying that I am going to wait until I am in better shape. Which eventually might happen...
I hear ya, Keal! Some asshole dressed up as Deadpool uncomplimentary commented on me at a con one year.
spandexdaz
posted 4 years ago
Bigger guy here looking for fun and friends in lycra, wetsuits based in uk
MrUnder
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Kael
I totally get you Kael. I am a bigger, older guy and I have never worn spandex in public because of those exact thoughts. Well, almost never... I do wear swim jammers and rashguards for swimming, but that is all I have worn, reluctantly. I wish I could wear spandex to the gym, but I fear the rude comments which would just bring back all that bad memories of the teasing I got for being fat as a kid/teen. So, I just avoid it and enjoy my spandex in private. Just wish I had other spandex-lovers near me that would enjoy some one-on-one spandex play.
wrestler06
posted 4 years ago
Big guy here as well. I love anything spandex and love to show it off. Love to chat and compare gear.

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

morcko
posted 4 years ago
I'm an older thonglover, for chat and posing
kutag
posted 4 years ago
I'm not young or thin, most of us aren't but don't let that stop you wearing what you like to out in public. I love going to the beach in my small G Strings, getting them wet and see through for other guys to see. With a cock ring on my cock is semi or hard filling out the front pouch for everyone to look at, I love to show off it makes me horny. Have fun guys.

d01903d01903,AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

barenow
posted 4 years ago
Glad to see the support for older and heavier guys who love spandex. I used to go out more in spandex when I was younger (Speedos at beach/pool, shopping in spandex shorts to various stores, etc.). Nowadays I have made a couple of Target runs but I have to work up the courage each time and with one or two exceptions I only even try at night. Same for gas station runs. With all this shelter in place it is even more difficult to work off those pounds. That doesn't discourage me from enjoying the love and feel of being in tight clothing. At the moment I am really into leggings. I also enjoy Zentai, Speedo type suits (more into square cut these days), and thongs. Maybe more of us need to take advantage of the camchat room here on spandexparty. And of course sometimes it is fun to rip it all off... for the cam. ;)

spandexfreak
posted 4 years ago
Love seeing older guys in Lycra! Wish more would go out in public wearing it.

d01903
posted 4 years ago
Big and older guy here I love to show off on cam but I’m always nervous of what people might say, for a while, and then I think damn it and let myself be the slut I want to be!
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
posted by: d01903
Big and older guy here I love to show off on cam but I’m always nervous of what people might say, for a while, and then I think damn it and let myself be the slut I want to be!
Hey d01903 - Good to see you show up on this thread. You know im a fan of yours and have told you so with the rates cums and of course via the message facility. I think you look great in your gears and very pleased for you to throw caution to the wind and go for it...it allows all us other guys to enjoy your pics very much...keep it up !

d01903d01903 liked this.

stevenlang
posted 4 years ago
Big and old is hot! I would do you all!

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.