Aussiebum sizes shrinking?

Shops and Sites
sequential
posted 4 years ago
Anyone got an Aussiebum Wrestleme singlet recently? Do you think it's tighter than previous purchases, assuming you've already one to compare it to? At first I put it down to lockdown and too many jafa cakes and it was me that had got larger ;) but even holding it up against an older one shows it's ever so slightly smaller and seemed to have more elastic crinkling in the straps. I'm just wondering if I got one that was slightly manufactured with less stretch or if the sizing has changed slightly.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
TBH, I feel like their sizing is off in general.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: sequential
Anyone got an Aussiebum Wrestleme singlet recently? Do you think it's tighter than previous purchases, assuming you've already one to compare it to? At first I put it down to lockdown and too many jafa cakes and it was me that had got larger ;) but even holding it up against an older one shows it's ever so slightly smaller and seemed to have more elastic crinkling in the straps. I'm just wondering if I got one that was slightly manufactured with less stretch or if the sizing has changed slightly.
Have you got to the bottom of this? I'm curious cos I would love to buy an Aussiebum Wrestleme singlet soon
sequential
posted 4 years ago
They've gone up £5, so just waiting for them to be in another 50% off sale to get it below £20 and I'll buy a Large to see how it compares.