powerups

Suggestions and site feedback
okcomputer
posted 4 years ago
i guess i created a membership on this site years ago, but somehow i've accrued over eighty powerups. they seem only good for making my photos a priority, and like... i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea, so can we start a dialogue on how to best utilize these? can i suggest something to the admin(s), in that... for those of us (i can't begin to believe i'm the only one) that have a lot of these at our disposal, could we "power up" a photo or video of another user that we like? as in, it'd be more than just a "like" or a "cum" or whatever. if we only accrue so many over a period of time, then it increases their value if we "power up" another user or another user's photo/video and helps the admin(s) know what's most popular amongst longer term, more dedicated and loyal users. i can give anyone a like or a cum, even a favorite, but perhaps if we could "powerup" other users, or specific photos/videos, that could help outline the wants of the primary user base just a suggestion, and i have no clue how to implement anything like this from a coding standpoint. anyone else with thoughts? we're mostly men, so i'm sure we've got plenty of opinions and we're typically more than willing to share them ;)
Last edited: 4 years ago
arkel
posted 4 years ago
Are you a paying member ? Because I am not and I never got any power-up. I registered 5 years ago.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: arkel
Are you a paying member ? Because I am not and I never got any power-up. I registered 5 years ago.
Before I became a paying member, I used to get some power-up, so you should too. It may be worth contacting the admin about this.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: okcomputer
i guess i created a membership on this site years ago, but somehow i've accrued over eighty powerups. they seem only good for making my photos a priority, and like... i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea, so can we start a dialogue on how to best utilize these? can i suggest something to the admin(s), in that... for those of us (i can't begin to believe i'm the only one) that have a lot of these at our disposal, could we "power up" a photo or video of another user that we like? as in, it'd be more than just a "like" or a "cum" or whatever. if we only accrue so many over a period of time, then it increases their value if we "power up" another user or another user's photo/video and helps the admin(s) know what's most popular amongst longer term, more dedicated and loyal users. i can give anyone a like or a cum, even a favorite, but perhaps if we could "powerup" other users, or specific photos/videos, that could help outline the wants of the primary user base just a suggestion, and i have no clue how to implement anything like this from a coding standpoint. anyone else with thoughts? we're mostly men, so i'm sure we've got plenty of opinions and we're typically more than willing to share them ;)
Sounds like a good idea :)
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Would you be able to donate your PowerUps to me? I am almost out and will not be able to post pics.
bulge_lover
posted 4 years ago
I think this is a very good idea. Otherwise the powerups (I also have a ton) are not anyway near useful - it is a nice goodie, but i think they could be used in a more creative way too. Let us address the admins together, what do you think? Surely it is a lot of work to add features to this site, but i believe necessary in order to "survive" on a longer term - most users appreciate regular updates, small new features, like "themed-competitions" like there were before, polls, free access to all content for all users on one night a month, statistical info like number of total cums on a pic or vid.. i could go on - but i am getting a little off topic here... Have you thought about a patreon account? I am sure, with the big community it would be easy to crowdfund some money in order to invest in the development of this otherwise marvellous site! the powerup re-invention would be a cool project to start!!!

speedologospeedologo liked this.

speedologo
posted 4 years ago
I am in full support of this idea, which sounds brilliant. I regularly think oh my, what to do with these powerups accumulated over time ? It seems all powerups are from me, on the toolbar I get to see ! Boring :-)
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Hopefully you will be able to donate them to me! Happy to take pic requests from you with your PowerUps (perhaps some vintage Speedo pics :-)!)
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I hope the admin is reading this topic... :)
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
I hope so! Maybe if enough people make the request, he will oblige :-)