Changing room speedos

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
At school, I remember seeing the others boys in their speedos and loving the look of them in such a thin bit of fabric. I then began to get bold and I used to pinch their speedos from their kit bags and try them on in the toilets. one day, I found not only the speedo, but his army cadet boots, I inhaled the wonderful scent of the sweaty boots and speedo and came in them then and there! I do t think he ever found out!
Last edited: 4 years ago
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
My dick is getting a little wet wondering if that ever happened to my speedo or boots in high school. Besides the locker room, my swim and water polo teams traveled a lot giving someone plenty of opportunity
ifitz86
posted 4 years ago
Not swim class (although I did get caught wearing a guy’s shoes at swim class and it was traumatic) but in gym class in high school and junior high I snuck back to try on my classmates shoes and clothes.
luvitall69
posted 4 years ago
Speedo's were the norm back when i was younger, all the guys wore them. I was a late bloomer when it came to appreciating "Dick Pointers" as they were called. I was a closet bulge admirer, loved seeing a nice bulge standing proud on the beach as a guy was getting a tan. Over the years the Speedo's have been phased out by Boardies. I still wear my Speedo's, nothing better than relaxing and get hard on the beach. I also like to cycle and was one of a few who wore cycling shorts,now there every where, LUVIT ALL, nice bulges on display. Just love the feel of the material, the way it makes feel, and then a resulting bulge and outcum.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I can remember back in the early 90s there was a fad in which gay guys started wearing white, unlined speedos. Never forget my first White Party in summer 1991 in Palm Springs. I was at the pool party and all these incredibly built, muscle dudes had on white speedos. When they dove in the water, their speedos became completely transparent and nothing was left to the imagination. I'd never see anything like this before. Was so turned on that my dick was hard and leaking precum in my speedo at the pool for the entire afternoon. I was mesmerized. Ever since then, I've had an affinity for white, unlined speedos.

luvitall69luvitall69 liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 4 years ago
I love wearing Lycra shorts and long lycra tights. I wear them whenever the weather permits. It is the best casual wear that also gives makes you horny!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.