The Lawn Guy!

Encounters
nebulosis
posted 7 years ago
Recently I decided to go jogging at a local park with a nice nature trail and many hidden paths. I went in the early afternoon on a weekday, usually a time when most people are already at work. Thinking I would have had the park to myself I showed up in some black shiny running shorts with seams down the front and back of the legs. I love these shorts and I can't help but get turned on every time I wear them! Well what I didn't realize is that there were some some lawn guys servicing the yard that afternoon and I didn't notice one of them until I turned a corner as he was sitting on his lawnmower that was turned off, as he was taking a break. Well needless to say I was caught totally off guard and was not expecting to see him and my dick was hard as a rock bulging very clearly and largely down my right leg as I passed him.. I had my glasses on and looked over through them to see his eyes got enlarged and went right to my cock as I walked passed him. As alarmed as I was I couldn't help but think it was kinda hot that I got caught lol. So I went about my walk and kept playing with myself Making a wet spot on my tip and seemed to grow with every step. As I'm finished the trail and headed back to the front, I could see the man had spotted med and started heading towards the front parking lot almost to get ahead of me. Sure enough as I pass him again I hear him say something that I couldn't make out so I turned around and asked "what's that?". "Nice day for a walk huh?" He replied.. "oh yes, thank you" I said. "I like your shorts" he said as he pointed and looked down at them. "Do you? Well thank you very much" I answered as I went to put my hand over my big visible head outline.. "can I see inside?" He asked. I laughed and told him I couldn't and that I had to leave.. I started to walk off and I'm he stayed there to watch me off so when I finally got back to my vehicle I turned back around fully hard and my cock sticking straight out towards him but bending to the right in my shorts, I grabbed my Cock through my shorts and shook it around for him a few times and got in my car and left.. he was grabbing and rubbing his crotch through his pants as I was leaving, it was such a hot tease.
bikerboi
posted 4 years ago
you tease I would have given him a touch
JOCKXD
posted 4 years ago
AH, man I definitely would have at least shown him. YOU are the tease!
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: jockxd
AH, man I definitely would have at least shown him. YOU are the tease!
Oh yes me too!!
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Definitely a big tease...I'm soaking my shorts thinking about it. I can't wait to go mow the front yard hoping for a similar experience