Covid-19 - How are you guys all doing?

Blog
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
Just a space to share and connect in these weird times. Love you all xox
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
Between the lines of official communication, one can read that our gov sort of suggest that people should have cam sex, as an alternative to avoid interpersonal contacts. In these weird times, as you say, JRLB :-) Let's hope this will fill the chat room here on Spandex-Party !
Last edited: 4 years ago

morckomorcko liked this.

JRLB
posted 4 years ago
We’re glad we’re not the only ones who interpreted the vp’s non-verbal but powerful analysis of the situation speedologo. I hope this site contributes to an enjoyable isolation for all of us!
faszember
posted 4 years ago
The gyms are closed, so I actually bought a bike to go with my cycling outfits :)

speedologospeedologo,miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Ubiquitous
posted 4 years ago
I'm doing fine, but it's the middle of allergy season here so I'm coughing and sneezing and blowing my nose.
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Well, all at dieting I did to go to Puerto Vallarta in January has been shot to hell. At least I have the new photos as proof that a 61 year old guy can rock a speedo. BTW, the Italian cheesecake I baked yesterday was delicious.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

geekingear
posted 4 years ago
So far, I'm fine. I don't mind working from home as it's something I'd been doing periodically anyway. It's been nice to just wear sweats/spandex/whatever I'm in the mood for. And I'm doing way less laundry. :)
Martin
posted 4 years ago
I'm happy that the Hell of the Hells still has not arrived to my city - Malmö in Sweden. So I can still go to my gym. But other places, for example restaurants are almost empty. And I try to keep distance to all people. I'm almost crying when I see what has happened in Italy and the other countries, and hope that this nightmare will end as soon as possible.

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: faszember
The gyms are closed, so I actually bought a bike to go with my cycling outfits :)
Hope we’re going to see some pictures?
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Martin
I'm happy that the Hell of the Hells still has not arrived to my city - Malmö in Sweden. So I can still go to my gym. But other places, for example restaurants are almost empty. And I try to keep distance to all people. I'm almost crying when I see what has happened in Italy and the other countries, and hope that this nightmare will end as soon as possible.
Lucky you. It’s hitting hard all around us.
thongerfan
posted 4 years ago
A slave to the job since I'm considered essential but otherwise doing ok.
Gary121
posted 4 years ago
The supermarket trips are awful. Lining up to get in and everyone scared to come within 2 metres. Its quite sad but I suppose it's to stop us getting sick.
Ubiquitous
posted 4 years ago
Someone here recommended that I post more pics of myself. ;-)
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: geekingear
So far, I'm fine. I don't mind working from home as it's something I'd been doing periodically anyway. It's been nice to just wear sweats/spandex/whatever I'm in the mood for. And I'm doing way less laundry. :)
Definitely an advantage! Hope we get to see your new “work clothes”!
kevy191960
posted 4 years ago
Best wishes to you all and keep safe and at home. Been out doing the garden in my tights in this lovely spring weather we have had this weekend here in the UK! But missing getting out on my bikes and on the river but in these strange times, we have to think about others and keeping everyone as safe as can be. Best wishes to you all from the UK. Kev.
tigerh
posted 4 years ago
I'm trying to make the best of the home office situation and put on a diffrent lycra outfit everyday at home. It's putting a smile on my face and I get the chance to post new pics in spandex on here for you guys - win-win situation :) Anyone else doing home office in lycra? Post your pics guys and lets entertain each other!

L1craGuyL1craGuy liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
Not being able to go to the office means I get more time at home, and that results in having more time to do some new photos and videos, which you are seeing in the recent days :P I'll keep up with it as long as there's demands for it

syndrosyndro,L1craGuyL1craGuy liked this.

stringbody2015
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Not being able to go to the office means I get more time at home, and that results in having more time to do some new photos and videos, which you are seeing in the recent days :P I'll keep up with it as long as there's demands for it
Demand is growing by the day! unfortunately i can't make pics in the present situation but still have some taken in january and february, will release them from time to time- As long as this drama goes on, this site is a really medicine! thanks a lot to all of you who still can post, sitting in their hot outfit in their home office!
diedierik
posted 4 years ago
Thats so true, stringbody25
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
posted by: ubiquitous
I'm doing fine, but it's the middle of allergy season here so I'm coughing and sneezing and blowing my nose.
Hope you're doing better xox