Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thongs4All  
#1 Posted : 21 March 2020 18:19:48(UTC)
Thongs4All

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I’ve been in thongs for 30 decades and even now they still turn me on. I put on this skimpy thong and came right away and it wasn’t the first time. I’m certainly not shy in them and am always half hard because I get off on showing my body and butt. I wear them because I love how I look in them but certainly don’t mind the attention. Lemme know your thoughts! Full lockdown in CA so we gotta pass the time
thanks 2 users thanked Thongs4All for this useful post.
ironsides on 21/03/2020(UTC), BubbleThong on 22/03/2020(UTC)
BubbleThong  
#2 Posted : 22 March 2020 12:37:53(UTC)
BubbleThong

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Thongs4All Go to Quoted Post
I’ve been in thongs for 30 decades and even now they still turn me on. I put on this skimpy thong and came right away and it wasn’t the first time. I’m certainly not shy in them and am always half hard because I get off on showing my body and butt. I wear them because I love how I look in them but certainly don’t mind the attention. Lemme know your thoughts! Full lockdown in CA so we gotta pass the time

Yes the lockdown and not much to do! 30 decades eh? You look great for that old haha! But seriously you do look great in your pics...very well done and keep it up! I’ve been wearing them for about 3yrs now...have had the opportunity to wear some more vintage thongs like Jockey Elance and CK Tech, HOM Fredy etc...they’re all great and more ‘classic’ but the ones they make today with modern materials and innovative cuts are just tops. TxM, Muscleskins, Joe Snyder, Olaf Benz, Manstore etc...all very hot and yes, every time i get dressed i get a big thrill...hope it never goes away!
blaineSF  
#3 Posted : 23 March 2020 03:23:51(UTC)
blaineSF

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I love imagining who else at the office, at the store, etc. actually has a sexy thong on underneath. Would love to see more pics on here of guys in their "everyday" clothes, showing a glimpse of the thong that they are sporting underneath.

Just getting into thongs here, though been loving wearing jocks under my work clothes for awhile now.
thanks 2 users thanked blaineSF for this useful post.
ironsides on 23/03/2020(UTC), BubbleThong on 25/03/2020(UTC)
BubbleThong  
#4 Posted : 25 March 2020 10:05:30(UTC)
BubbleThong

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Originally Posted by: blaineSF Go to Quoted Post
I love imagining who else at the office, at the store, etc. actually has a sexy thong on underneath. Would love to see more pics on here of guys in their "everyday" clothes, showing a glimpse of the thong that they are sporting underneath.

Just getting into thongs here, though been loving wearing jocks under my work clothes for awhile now.

Haha well since i work with mostly women I’m sure they’re all in thongs under whatever they’re wearing! There are only a couple gay guys and i wonder what they’d think of what I’m wearing under my work clothes. Our business/offfice is extremely professional so this would never happen...but i do wonder sometimes!
Gary121  
#5 Posted : 27 March 2020 22:34:15(UTC)
Gary121

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Love being in and seeing guys in thong. I'd love to be at one of those thong parties that I read about on here.