Wearing thongs

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I’ve been in thongs for 30 decades and even now they still turn me on. I put on this skimpy thong and came right away and it wasn’t the first time. I’m certainly not shy in them and am always half hard because I get off on showing my body and butt. I wear them because I love how I look in them but certainly don’t mind the attention. Lemme know your thoughts! Full lockdown in CA so we gotta pass the time

ironsidesironsides liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
I’ve been in thongs for 30 decades and even now they still turn me on. I put on this skimpy thong and came right away and it wasn’t the first time. I’m certainly not shy in them and am always half hard because I get off on showing my body and butt. I wear them because I love how I look in them but certainly don’t mind the attention. Lemme know your thoughts! Full lockdown in CA so we gotta pass the time
Yes the lockdown and not much to do! 30 decades eh? You look great for that old haha! But seriously you do look great in your pics...very well done and keep it up! I’ve been wearing them for about 3yrs now...have had the opportunity to wear some more vintage thongs like Jockey Elance and CK Tech, HOM Fredy etc...they’re all great and more ‘classic’ but the ones they make today with modern materials and innovative cuts are just tops. TxM, Muscleskins, Joe Snyder, Olaf Benz, Manstore etc...all very hot and yes, every time i get dressed i get a big thrill...hope it never goes away!
blaineSF
posted 4 years ago
I love imagining who else at the office, at the store, etc. actually has a sexy thong on underneath. Would love to see more pics on here of guys in their "everyday" clothes, showing a glimpse of the thong that they are sporting underneath. Just getting into thongs here, though been loving wearing jocks under my work clothes for awhile now.

ironsidesironsides,Thongs4AllThongs4All liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: blaineSF
I love imagining who else at the office, at the store, etc. actually has a sexy thong on underneath. Would love to see more pics on here of guys in their "everyday" clothes, showing a glimpse of the thong that they are sporting underneath. Just getting into thongs here, though been loving wearing jocks under my work clothes for awhile now.
Haha well since i work with mostly women I’m sure they’re all in thongs under whatever they’re wearing! There are only a couple gay guys and i wonder what they’d think of what I’m wearing under my work clothes. Our business/offfice is extremely professional so this would never happen...but i do wonder sometimes!
Gary121
posted 4 years ago
Love being in and seeing guys in thong. I'd love to be at one of those thong parties that I read about on here.

JJtight1JJtight1 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Yes I’d love to be at a thong party too. I’ve long had a fantasy that I’m a thonG (only) waiter at a private party, with guests encouraged to spank & grope me loads.
Last edited: 4 years ago
JJtight1
posted 4 years ago
yes! a thong party would be so hot!
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
As one of the older guys here, I'll share with you that I'm usually in khakis, collared shirt and a blazer...with a pocket square. Stylishly gay, but conservative overall. It's the look I'm comfortable in. I'm always in some sort of sexy gear underneath including thongs. It depends on my mood. I love going out on a hook up and telling the guy "it's thong day" before undressing. They actually seem to like it. Do what makes you happy.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
As one of the older guys here, I'll share with you that I'm usually in khakis, collared shirt and a blazer...with a pocket square. Stylishly gay, but conservative overall. It's the look I'm comfortable in. I'm always in some sort of sexy gear underneath including thongs. It depends on my mood. I love going out on a hook up and telling the guy "it's thong day" before undressing. They actually seem to like it. Do what makes you happy.
That so great, glad you do that. I do something similar where i work in a professional place, suit or scrubs every day but under that i typically wear a fun thong to just perk up my mood... :)
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
Wearing thongs at work for us is always tricky. I only own thongs so I pick my work thongs based on the pants I’m wearing. I wear g strings when I run and usually a y back with a thin strap with pants. Jeans don’t show lines so I can wear whatever. I know at my gym there’s a few guys who wear thongs and I’m curious about work. I believe while we are open about them there are more guys quietly wearing them regularly
Close2Skin
posted 4 years ago
[color="blue"]I started wearing thongs in my teens and wore them to school. I would have to keep my back to the lockers when changing for X-Country and Track practice so the other boys would not see them.[/color]
Last edited: 4 years ago

Thongs4AllThongs4All liked this.