My BunnG @ Hedo II

Encounters
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Spend most of Feb In Jamaica... that includes a few days at the HEDO II adult resort. It such a thrill waking up and knowing you going to spend most all day with a hardon walking around the ground and pools of Hedo II wearing only my BunnG and ball weights. A mostly couples crowd, it's odd that husbands and BF's will pick some point during the day to stroke another mans cock and shoot a load without there wife or GF bothering them Other couples want you to join them in a 3way, usually hubby wants to watch me fuck their wife's puss while they masterbate, some go all the way and do a DP with me in there ass ] and them in the puss. The gear gets it done... http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html

flyhardflyhard liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Love to see more pics from your vacation and more details about your experiences. Hedo II sounds like a must go destination.

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 5 years ago
Yes, I've had similar situations (St. Martin, St. Barths) with the married men really turned on by my thongs make propositions for play...while they are with wife/family. It's like a magnet.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
On of my favorite sunning spots in Jamaica Hedo II Wearing only my BunnG and ball stretcher feels to hot in the afternoon sun I really enjoy the husbands and boyfriends that stop bi and act as if they are chatting me up all the while pre-cum is pouring out of their cock watching me as I flex my cock for them in the hot sun
Last edited: 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Were there any guys in regular thongs there?
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Sure... but at Hedo a regular thong is something you'd wear to dinner.
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I really need to go there...I'd be one of the guys with flowing precum chatting you up...

blacktights
posted 5 years ago
Wow is all I have to say! The scene you describe sounds so sexy and hot - guys hanging out watching you and the precum flowing like crazy. Wish I was there in person. No chance you have any video, because I would love to see it.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Most morning start out slow... coffee on the patio chatting with the neighbors next door

futte79futte79,flyhardflyhard liked this.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Bump
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
sometime you just don't know what to suck next....

flyhardflyhard,futte79futte79 liked this.

maya101
posted 5 years ago
loving these man
maya101
posted 5 years ago
why do you go to a straight nude resort and not a gay one?
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
I go to gay resorts as well... Hedo II has a lot of Bi-men and couples that love a BIG cock showoff like me. The BunnG is a magnet for bi guys and couples looking for a play guy like me!

futte79futte79 liked this.

maya101
posted 5 years ago
do you ring up your balls like that as well? and do you walk around semi hard with a bunng ? other dudes bunnGed as well? or thonged up?
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Most are nude only. Many encounters with men that see my BunnG and want one. (I always carry a supply) love help strapping the on and watch that 1st BunnG Hardon RISE UP Depending on their acceptance... I can stoke them, suck them, jackoff with them.. my cock just got hard thinking of it! But yea the BunnG ball weights are my everday all day outfit... some g-string and thongs around but mostly in common areas and at dinner.
maya101
posted 5 years ago
that's amazing are most guys there into swinging w another guy? assuming you are one of the only gay guys... and I'd die to be in a bunggG around free flowing men.... how hot
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
BunnGman, Is the BunnG Slip Cover removable/detachable from the BunnG? This would be convenient to wear it in areas where slightly more coverage is needed (albeit still very coverage :-)!) and then quickly remove when you are going for the very minimalist coverage/max exposure.
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
yes it is removable! and quick too!
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
Excellent! How does the pouch attach and detach from the BunnG?