Sluts in spandex

Encounters
mml2
posted 4 years ago
One of the hottest things for me to do is walk around in public in lycra. In SF you can actually walk around naked in some neighborhoods, and it's acceptable. I admit, I stay away from the whole going to Target in the middle of the day with a huge bulge. But walking around the neighborhood, hiking, or showing up to a hotel or friend's house with my dick and ass cheeks on prominent display really gets me off. Especially when I can talk one of my friends into doing it with me. So here is a super short story about a time I was a huge slut; a good friend of mine shot his load in my silver N2N tights, and then turned over, and I blew my load all over his spandex covered ass. We chilled for a few minutes, and it was time for me to go. Still feeling horny from our session, I decided the perfect end would be for others to see what had happened, so I slid back into the tights, and headed out for my mile long walk back home. My dick was pointed to the right, so it was almost completely visible through the cum-soaked lycra. The cum on the back was visible of course too, although a little less so since I had the seem pulled up and touching my asshole. It was such an incredibly horny feeling that I ended up wearing the same pair back to his house (unwashed of course) a few weeks later for another sticky lycra cum session. (note: photos of what i've just described can be found on my profile)
aferg
posted 4 years ago
That's so hot and slutty! I think being in public in cum soaked tight lycra is my no. 1 fantasy
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Same here...iove that story. I have done it but in a spandex thong under tights
Lycra SA
posted 4 years ago
I wear lycra shorts or full length tights as casual wear often. Love the feeling and love the people looking at my ass and bulge! Definitely nothing worn underneath!
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Hot story. I'm leaking in my pants after reading it
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mml2
In SF you can actually walk around naked in some neighborhoods, and it's acceptable....
Wow, I'm in the wrong place then haha