Airports - any exciting/embarrassing encounters?

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
For those of us who travel with at least some of our spandex gear...and maybe if you play with toys when you’re in gear...airports are the only places i can think of where someone from the outside world can see in our luggage as we go to and fro. That said, has anyone here had their bags searched going through airport (or other) security and had their fetish exposed to a stranger like that? I was with an ex and we went to Greece on a 4 day trip. I brought some going out clothes, some beach/party clothes and also a whole bunch of gear...basically a couple singlets, 2 thong bodysuits, about 10 thongs for wearing as underwear and also at the beach as well spandex tights and a few wet-look items and 4-5 plugs for play (or wearing out). I was flagged on the flight from Athens to Mykonos and had my bag looked through there...the lady’s eyes popped once she unzipped 1/2 of my luggage where it was all kept...she just gave me a wink and a smile and said with a suggestive ‘have fun!’. I was beet red but also loved the exchange...and the thought that she might have (no, she MUST have) told her colleagues! Anyway that’s the story... Please share yours!
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Ha! I was flying to New Orleans from San Francisco last April and was meeting up with a date. Of course that meant taking a kit of condoms, lube and a few toys as well as a lot of thongs, etc. As I was going through TSA, I was pulled aside for a bag check. I was sure it was going to be embarrassing and the wait was lengthy as the agent had wandered off. When she finally showed up, she was pissed that her chit chat had been interrupted and I was confident that this was going to be a very awkward moment. As she was going through my bag, she made a sound indicating she had found my contraband. She reached in and pulled out my...can of deodorant. I burst out laughing because I had dodged a huge humiliating moment.

speedologospeedologo,pphy21pphy21 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Ha! I was flying to New Orleans from San Francisco last April and was meeting up with a date. Of course that meant taking a kit of condoms, lube and a few toys as well as a lot of thongs, etc. As I was going through TSA, I was pulled aside for a bag check. I was sure it was going to be embarrassing and the wait was lengthy as the agent had wandered off. When she finally showed up, she was pissed that her chit chat had been interrupted and I was confident that this was going to be a very awkward moment. As she was going through my bag, she made a sound indicating she had found my contraband. She reached in and pulled out my...can of deodorant. I burst out laughing because I had dodged a huge humiliating moment.
WOOF, CHECK OUT MY GEAR
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
For those of us who travel with at least some of our spandex gear...and maybe if you play with toys when you’re in gear...airports are the only places i can think of where someone from the outside world can see in our luggage as we go to and fro. That said, has anyone here had their bags searched going through airport (or other) security and had their fetish exposed to a stranger like that? I was with an ex and we went to Greece on a 4 day trip. I brought some going out clothes, some beach/party clothes and also a whole bunch of gear...basically a couple singlets, 2 thong bodysuits, about 10 thongs for wearing as underwear and also at the beach as well spandex tights and a few wet-look items and 4-5 plugs for play (or wearing out). I was flagged on the flight from Athens to Mykonos and had my bag looked through there...the lady’s eyes popped once she unzipped 1/2 of my luggage where it was all kept...she just gave me a wink and a smile and said with a suggestive ‘have fun!’. I was beet red but also loved the exchange...and the thought that she might have (no, she MUST have) told her colleagues! Anyway that’s the story... Please share yours!
WOOF
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
I was recently pulled aside after the main security check for a random baggage check and the security person proceeded to inspect my suitcase. We chatted as he inspected the main area of the bag which contained the usual travel stuff. I had a bunch of thongs in a zippered compartment which I wasn't sure if he would inspect. He seemed to be finished, but at the last moment opened the zippered compartment containing thongs and a few other items. He rummaged through and then lifted up one of the thongs and could see several more similar small spandex thongs below it :-). He gently put it back, zipped the compartment and didn't check any of the remaining compartments. He said "Have a good day" and I said I would lol!
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I had the random luggage search and when I put my arms up my jeans were low fully showing my y back thong. As the woman patted me they fell more I’m not shy in my thongs but there was a family behind me. Getting patted down fully rattled me even tho it was random and they opened my bag and found like 40 thongs and 2 dildos. As they are going through it they are pulling things out and I forgot about my pants so my thong and tan are showing, a dildo is out and a bunch of thongs are on the counter. I was shocked no one said anything but the funny endpoint was the woman checking my bag says, “not the first time!” I almost laughed out loud
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Guys those are amazing experiences! Please keep posting. I love hearing about this!
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
These are hot stories, I wish some pool attendant would check my sports bag when I enter the change room at my usual pool :-)
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
I was traveling to Italy with my boyfriend and I had packed a number of surprise erotica gifts in luggage, one for each of our ten days, so when luggage was spot-checked many of these 'surprises' were on top. Knowing they'd be seen, I told my boyfriend to look the other way as I didn't want him to see the surprise gifts I had for him. He had no idea that there were dildos, plugs, thongs, ass-spark, edible lube, etc. The airport worker made a few subdued expressions as he was examining around the suitcase, and had no qualms handling a few. Who knows what they passengers behind us thought. I was totally amused! Needless to say when when made it to Italy my boyfriend couldn't believe he was in the middle of JFK Airport security unbeknownst staff sorting through our sex loot!

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: virgospeedo
I was traveling to Italy with my boyfriend and I had packed a number of surprise erotica gifts in luggage, one for each of our ten days, so when luggage was spot-checked many of these 'surprises' were on top. Knowing they'd be seen, I told my boyfriend to look the other way as I didn't want him to see the surprise gifts I had for him. He had no idea that there were dildos, plugs, thongs, ass-spark, edible lube, etc. The airport worker made a few subdued expressions as he was examining around the suitcase, and had no qualms handling a few. Who knows what they passengers behind us thought. I was totally amused! Needless to say when when made it to Italy my boyfriend couldn't believe he was in the middle of JFK Airport security unbeknownst staff sorting through our sex loot!
That’s really hot...how did your BF handle the gifts? Did you use 1 per day as you intended or break everything out for an all out fun session? I’m headed to Mexico this weekend for 3 days of sun/fun with 5 of my close guy friends for a boys weekend. Pool on the beach, they all like wearing small-ish gear and of course i (clearly) just wear thongs and such. I can’t wait...and looking around to bring some other fun toys and other gear...secretly hoping to get snagged by the security scanner at the airport as we’re all flying together...maybe just throw in a bottle of water for good measure :)
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
I now know what an ass-spark is. Thank you Google. ;-)
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 4 years ago
What about wearing spandex at the airport as well... hmmm...
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
LOL...these are great stories! I thought this thread was going to be about airport bathrooms or lounges. ;)
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
That’s really hot...how did your BF handle the gifts? Did you use 1 per day as you intended or break everything out for an all out fun session? I’m headed to Mexico this weekend for 3 days of sun/fun with 5 of my close guy friends for a boys weekend. Pool on the beach, they all like wearing small-ish gear and of course i (clearly) just wear thongs and such. I can’t wait...and looking around to bring some other fun toys and other gear...secretly hoping to get snagged by the security scanner at the airport as we’re all flying together...maybe just throw in a bottle of water for good measure :)
Thanks for the hot feedback. He was totally into the gifts...as way I, and I made sure to save one for each day...I had him guess what may appear. That way we had sexy momentum using multiple 'gifts' in subsequent sex sessions each day! Fun wearing the new thongs at the beach, but I 'borrowed' the ass spark, too, to wear underneath. He couldn't believe how calm and amused I was by the total display at the time. I was turned on semi-hard! Do let us know what comes of your security check...what a great idea to place the water in the bag ;-)
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
It’s funny reading these about we all don’t mind really. If my thong is showing in public I don’t care. I’ll fix it of course but it happens. Same for women. But what’s funny all these is we are getting inspected and who knows what’ll happen!! When I got the random search I was secretly hoping to be in a room in my thong getting patted down...but that’s another thread! Haha

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
It’s funny reading these about we all don’t mind really. If my thong is showing in public I don’t care. I’ll fix it of course but it happens. Same for women. But what’s funny all these is we are getting inspected and who knows what’ll happen!! When I got the random search I was secretly hoping to be in a room in my thong getting patted down...but that’s another thread! Haha
I couldn’t agree more!
hotwog4all
posted 4 years ago
Haha now I know what an Ass Spark is and soooooooo want to get one too! When I first started getting into thongs and lycra, I only saw thongs as being underwear not to be worn out and about as I do now ;) Anyway I was visiting family in Serbia and arrived into Belgrade airport when they had only 1 scanner and 3 metal tables for random bag searches. I ended up being one of those to be searched in this case. The look on security’s face when he saw all my underwear were thongs said it all. Not to mention finding my lube and dildo as well. He quickly closed it and just said ‘go’... I don’t think that’s what he was expecting to find at all...
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: hotwog4all
Haha now I know what an Ass Spark is and soooooooo want to get one too! When I first started getting into thongs and lycra, I only saw thongs as being underwear not to be worn out and about as I do now ;) Anyway I was visiting family in Serbia and arrived into Belgrade airport when they had only 1 scanner and 3 metal tables for random bag searches. I ended up being one of those to be searched in this case. The look on security’s face when he saw all my underwear were thongs said it all. Not to mention finding my lube and dildo as well. He quickly closed it and just said ‘go’... I don’t think that’s what he was expecting to find at all...
Haha that’s great! Love that you travel with your fun stuff :) I just flew and got searched again and the security person unzipped the pouch where i keep my thongs...it was like unzipping a super colorful confetti bag...she was surprised but kept a professional face....I’m sure she’s seen a lot in her career!