Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2020

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 4 years ago
Plans are set for this year's annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend. Dates are June 4 - 8, 2020 and we have the entire resort exclusively for us from Thursday afternoon through Monday morning. If you're interested in getting details, send me a private message and I can send you more information. Hope to see you there!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: miaswim
Plans are set for this year's annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend. Dates are June 4 - 8, 2020 and we have the entire resort exclusively for us from Thursday afternoon through Monday morning. If you're interested in getting details, send me a private message and I can send you more information. Hope to see you there!
WOOF , CHECK OUT MY GEAR BRO , WOOF
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: bigdicklifeguard
WOOF , CHECK OUT MY GEAR BRO , WOOF
Bigdicklifeguard???? Desperate for attention aren't you, constantly spamming on all forums. Be respectful and make your posts more relevant to what the topic is about, will you?
TexasIvy
posted 4 years ago
Flights are booked. Looking forward to it!
TexasIvy
posted 4 years ago
Can't wait for this event! Just curious, how many guys usually attend? TexasIvy

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I just booked my room! Second floor! Def wanna meet my fellow thongers! Group fun in my room;)
marvin101
posted 4 years ago
Im coming over from England, anyone else from U.K going over?
miaswim
posted 4 years ago
Past two years we’ve had about 50-60 guys throughout the weekend from 11-12 countries. Glad you’re planning to join us this year!
posted by: TexasIvy
Can't wait for this event! Just curious, how many guys usually attend? TexasIvy
miaswim
posted 4 years ago
Update on Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2020! Hotel is already booking up for the June 4- 8 weekend and is about 80% full. Looks like we’ll have another international group coming together including several new guys and many veterans. It’s a great weekend of thonging by the pool, meeting other thongers from around the world and enjoying the desert sun in Palm Springs. If interested in details, please send me a private message here. Come join us in the desert this June!
Drewthong
posted 4 years ago
I’m booked! @drewthong on insta
TexasIvy
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Drewthong
I’m booked! @drewthong on insta
Welcome, Drew! I checked the registration on Spandex Guys, and there are already 39 guys signed up for the event on there. Given how early it is, looks like we're gonna have a good turnout! 😎
PantyStud
posted 4 years ago
What is the name of the hotel?

hellonastyhellonasty liked this.

hellonasty
posted 4 years ago
Just registered!!

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: hellonasty
Just registered!!
I should be good as well!
hellonasty
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
posted by: hellonasty
Just registered!!
I should be good as well!
Very nice! Looks like you have a nice collection
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I could be tempted, which hotel is it?
TexasIvy
posted 4 years ago
posted by: 7labe5
I could be tempted, which hotel is it?
It's being held at the Skylark Hotel. Come join the fun! 🍆🍆🍆
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Unfortunately the SKylark is sold out for that weekend. Does anyone know if they allow day passes to use the pool? Any ideas on alternate place to stay and enjoy men in thongs? Thanks, J
fred4557
posted 4 years ago
posted by: jbiplay
Unfortunately the SKylark is sold out for that weekend. Does anyone know if they allow day passes to use the pool? Any ideas on alternate place to stay and enjoy men in thongs? Thanks, J
Contact miaswim to find out more about day visitor arrangements,

PantyStudPantyStud liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I really hope I can make this. I’ve been wanting to layout in my thong next to a bunch of sexy male bulges in thongs for a long time.