Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2019

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Hey guys. Does anyone have any information about Palm Springs Thongers Weekend for 2019 yet? Would love to start planning for it!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Same here!
kinmic
posted 5 years ago
June 6 to June 10 thongers weekend , palm springs, at skylark hotel , they are under renovations right now so no working reservations ????
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I'll be in Palm Springs in mid-January for a thonger's week of my own, if any gear buddies will be in the area.
miaswim
posted 5 years ago
Hi Guys! Palm Springs Thongers Weekend is set for June 6 - 10. If you’re interested in receiving details, please send me a private message and I’ll forward you details. Always a great group of guys from around the world attending. Last year we had about 50 guys from 11 countries. Come join the fun this year.
zipolite
posted 5 years ago
anybody at palm spring for thong weekend'
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I’m still trying to see if i can go - work has been getting in the way of my outdoor thonging excursions
Bill619sd
posted 5 years ago
Someone send me the info on the Palm Springs Thongers Weekend in June....I'm in San Diego...love to meet/play with others in this area also...let me know Feel free to drop me a note here ----> sdbimale@aol.com Thanks...Bill
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Can't wait to be in Palm Springs and meet fellow thongers!
miaswim
posted 5 years ago
Hi Guys! Four weeks until our annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend! Expecting about 55-60 guys this year from 12 countries! Message was sent out to those on the SGuys event posting. If you're planning to attend, but not on that site. Send me a private message so I can message you update.

IlovethongsIlovethongs liked this.

Latinbulge80
posted 5 years ago
Hello I can’t wait to meet new friends at thongers . I’m a little nervous but really looking forward to meeting new friends I’m Steven from Los Angeles
kinmic
posted 5 years ago
we are a fun bunch ,,you will have fun , are you staying for the whole weekend ??
miaswim
posted 5 years ago
Hi Thongers, Are your thongs packed? Just about two weeks to go until Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2019. Expecting about 50 guys this year from 11-12 countries so will be a great weekend. If you’re planning to attend, but not staying at the host hotel, please send me a private message so I can send you updates and get your travel dates.
summerfun33
posted 5 years ago
Hi! I will be in Palm Springs for this weekend and love to join. Can I please have info of events. Thank you!
peterwhitethong
posted 5 years ago
Cant wait to see some pics!!!! please share!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yes guys, please post!!
juicyman
posted 5 years ago
I can’t make it :( but sending someone with 5 pairs of my thongs to share and trade. Enjoy boys
Briefsbro
posted 5 years ago
Any more details? What's the age range? How was everyones previous experience?
TX2COThonger
posted 5 years ago
Are there any rooms left at the host resort?
ponyboy
posted 5 years ago
Hi there, you would have to call the hotel directly to inquire.