Superheroes starting my lycra fetish.

How I got into Spandex
muskelbamse
posted 4 years ago
Anyone else than me getting into the lycra fetish by reading superhero comics? I used to cut out drawings of the heroes with their bulges showing. If you have done that too, which hero was it?
Silverling
posted 4 years ago
As a kid I liked the Adam West Batman suit and the Christopher Reeve Superman suit on the movies. I don't know why, but at the time I imagined that those suits would be feel very nice to wear, really slippery soft and comfy. At the time I didn't know how lycra feels to the touch. So when I could wear a Zentai at last, and discovering that it feels very good, I was so hooked. It was exactly what I wanted, a suit covering you completely that feels slippery soft to the touch, and no matter how do you move, you're going to feel it. So good indeed. Now I'm curious about clorinathed latex suits. Of course I liked on superheroes how the muscles were marked through the lycra. And the shiniest, the better.
Last edited: 4 years ago

SteveBLUFSteveBLUF liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Definitely watching superheroes when younger started it for me.
MisterK
posted 4 years ago
When i was 11 years old, all begin with this card from batman movie : https://www.flickr.com/photos/atunero/6659742377
Last edited: 4 years ago

pphy21pphy21,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

roadbiker75
posted 4 years ago
I had such a spiderman/peter parker crush.

pphy21pphy21 liked this.

ifitz86
posted 4 years ago
posted by: roadbiker75
Same
calarkbuff
posted 4 years ago
Any show with superheroes in their tights.......took dance for a few years and got hooked on tights immediately......love the bulge in tights, lycra.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Superman may have been a strong influence I think.
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Superman Returns and Tobey's Spider-Man.
Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
Batman the TV series definitely did it for me. Batman and Robin in their tights with those sexy booties was so fucking hot!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Kal_el2022
posted 2 years ago
Tobey’s spiderman made me want to try spandex and so did the Dragonfly from the Superhero Movie. I also have a massive crush on Tom Holland in his suit.
BiSurfer
posted 1 year ago
posted by: roadbiker75
I think Spider-Man awoke a lot of our spandex fantasies. :)
spidey626
posted 1 year ago
Definitely started with superheroes for me. The Adam West Batman series and there also was a live action Spider-Man series back in the 70s as well. And let’s not forget Greatest American Hero. Something about a “regular guy” being transformed and given powers by donning a tight red suit still gets me turned on to this day!