Real studs for endurance cock games!!!

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Hi studs! A friend of mine and me we are looking for strong studs to have a strange fun on cam. We love to organize some endurance cock games. He tests how long my cock can bear games like a lot of ice cubes into a speedos, toothpaste or spicy sauces, ropes, multiple cums, edging. So we are looking for new studs that wanna compete against me on cam and he will be the judge That’s are the requisites: - to love Lycra and spandex - to be in shape - have a great cock - to love cock and balls pain - be able to hold cum back quite long - have a good internet connection and great webcam I don’t show face so you don’t need to do that He’s really nice and fit and I try to do my best! So if you think to be enough stud and you wanna show your alpha male behavior contact me here or on private and we will have a lot of fun
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
anybody?? Are you afraid guys!! Come on!
O2BnSF
posted 6 years ago
Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?
Geilrasiert
posted 6 years ago
i am interested
hotthong1
posted 6 years ago
Would you like to play it on the cam chat on this site?
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
guys i'm still looking for that! are you brave enough?? Hi studs! A friend of mine and me we are looking for strong studs to have a strange fun on cam. We love to organize some endurance cock games. He tests how long my cock can bear games like a lot of ice cubes into a speedos, toothpaste or spicy sauces, ropes, multiple cums, edging. So we are looking for new studs that wanna compete against me on cam and he will be the judge That’s are the requisites: - to love Lycra and spandex - to be in shape - have a great cock - to love cock and balls pain - be able to hold cum back quite long - have a good internet connection and great webcam I don’t show face so you don’t need to do that He’s really nice and fit and I try to do my best! So if you think to be enough stud and you wanna show your alpha male behavior contact me here or on private and we will have a lot of fun
Spandex10169
posted 4 years ago
I am interested now