Stolen photos. What can we do?

Encounters
mml2
posted 4 years ago
So a member on here, pilotrop has only two photos, and both of them are not of him. Taken when me, indiedude and printerink all got together for some fun about a year ago. I’ve left comments, messaged him, and messaged the admin, all to no avail. It really bothers me on principle, especially knowing that there is no way to officially report such occurrences. Sorry I know everyone came here for a sexy story, and here I am ranting. But god damnit this pisses me off. If anyone wants to leave a comment if their own, feel free to do so.
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
I can second those photos belong to profile mml2. Its so dissapointing to see this not only on here but over the internet on sites like instagram etc. Why do guys do this when they can so easily be caught out?? Its a privacy issue and they shouldnt be seen to get away with stealing someone elses pictures and posting them all over wherever they feel like for all the world to see! There should be some action taken against these fakers. Itd be easier to do a pic of yourself. Hope you get this resolved mml2. This pilotrop guy cant even tell us his country/location. If he doesnt take them down he should be banned. Will hold you to that sexy story mml2...

speedologospeedologo liked this.

boycruz
posted 4 years ago
yup saw that, I think the admin should take down the photos and give a warning, if the fellow does it again ban the guy, its really off to steal photos of someone to make it his own. thats just not on

biglad_cj
posted 4 years ago
Cannot believe this cheap trick! It should be taken down!

mml2
posted 4 years ago
No response from either admin or the person. Seems like admin treats this site like a cash cow with very little actual administering; I base this not just off my experience here but off of other forum posts where members have mentioned same, and also other messages I’ve submitted over the years which were completely ignored.
spxlyra
posted 4 years ago
he didn't post the one of us having fun!? how rude!

mml2
posted 4 years ago
posted by: spxlyra
he didn't post the one of us having fun!? how rude!
Let’s give him a reason to steal a new one ;)

speedologo
posted 4 years ago
thanks for sharing this occurrence and agreed on all points raised, guys.
bulge_lover
posted 4 years ago
Hey mml - somthing similar happened to me. a fellow friend from this site reported, that he found my photo in a gayromeo profile. it is a pic i have only uploaded here, so it must be a sp-member "stealing" my pic. i wrote him on GR, asking him to remove my pic from his profile. all he did was block me. i guess there is little we can do to prevent stealing pics except to watermark them. (i know, this does not prevent from stealing, but at least we can then claim what´s ours) sure, this is annoying, but i think we could try and take it as a compliment :-))

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
What I found useful is when taking photos is to include my face (and cropped off for my profiles) with the original photos filed away, so that if I ever need to prove the photos are mine, I wouldn't have any difficulties. There was one time when someone took my faceless photos from my profile and they used it on another app, pretending its theirs, and I complained. I was asked by the person himself, and the admin, to prove the photos were mine. All it took was for me to show my face photos to the admin to show they matched those photos they claimed to be theirs & that they weren't who they claimed to be, and I won.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
What I found useful is when taking photos is to include my face (and cropped off for my profiles) with the original photos filed away, so that if I ever need to prove the photos are mine, I wouldn't have any difficulties. There was one time when someone took my faceless photos from my profile and they used it on another app, pretending its theirs, and I complained. I was asked by the person himself, and the admin, to prove the photos were mine. All it took was for me to show my face photos to the admin to show they matched those photos they claimed to be theirs & that they weren't who they claimed to be, and I won.
The thing is, the admin won’t even respond. Good advice though. Thanks.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mml2
posted by: Exhibitionist
The thing is, the admin won’t even respond. Good advice though. Thanks.
I can see that, a shame really.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Well the admin replied to another person in the photos in question, and they have been removed. Great news.

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
Good news action has been taken and the pics have been removed from that profile. Good advice btw above ..i also take a couple of face pics for private purposes to prove, if needed that the pics belong to me.