Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cutenylonshorts  
#1 Posted : 05 January 2019 21:49:53(UTC)
cutenylonshorts

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Love chatting to guys about discovering Lycra when we were younger. Message me if you want to chat. .
thanks 2 users thanked cutenylonshorts for this useful post.
SpandexDiscoJeans on 04/02/2019(UTC), Lycraman74 on 18/03/2019(UTC)
kinikispeedo  
#2 Posted : 17 January 2019 16:44:24(UTC)
kinikispeedo

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 13 post(s)
i got into it at school, swimming lessons .. hated the swimming but loved the changing rooms. It first started off with PE..and i loved the nylon shorts, as time progressed it got to lycra speedos. My fantasy before leaving school was to let a school mate fuck me in my speedos as he pulled them to one side. I really would have loved that. Just to feel his semen trickling out into the back of my speedo's would have been great, but that never happened. It did in PE though, at cross country running over the woods. That was my first time ever... and the first time i'd let a friend cum inside me.
thanks 3 users thanked kinikispeedo for this useful post.
cutenylonshorts on 20/01/2019(UTC), futte79 on 20/01/2019(UTC), lycra SA on 05/09/2019(UTC)
Korywoltz  
#3 Posted : 02 February 2019 23:25:05(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 91 post(s)
It began with my ballet lessons when I was 13. I wanted to start dancing mainly because I loved the texture and feeling of leotards and tights and slippers.
After that I looked forward to wearing cycling shorts, thongs, speedos and some girly stuff like panties and Lycra dance wear.
My favorite experience was letting a boy fuck me while wearing my leotard. He came inside me and made me wear my leotard all day. I loved the feeling of his cum being pressed against my ass by the leotard. I was 17 and he was 14 tho.
spankbang  
#4 Posted : 03 February 2019 02:04:08(UTC)
spankbang

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 4 post(s)
For me it was after after-school rugby at a friends house that started things off - I was wearing an Under armour longsleve skintight top under a rugby jersey.
Myself and friend were play wrestling when he winded me by accident. As I stood hunched over he slipped his hand under my jersey and started rubbing the under armour on my back with the pretence of trying to help me.
There were a few other occasions he did similar things when I was wearing under armour, such as putting snow down the back of the shirt and trying to "rub it out" as well as grabbing the end of the sleeves and stretching it.

I myself loved the shiny look and silky feel of the material and wore it as often as I could.
One day we were both wearing under armour shirts under our kits. He asked me if I would feel his arms and chest "though the under armour so its not gay" as he was having "chest pains".
This was such a lame excuse that I just came out and said "you like the feel of under armour don't you? So do I" He agreed that we could feel each other's under armour.
Nothing more happened and we still keep in contact (though our shared liking for under armour is never brought up)

Edited by user 03 February 2019 02:11:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked spankbang for this useful post.
ayer on 15/02/2019(UTC), MarcelHdt on 24/02/2019(UTC)
SpandexDiscoJeans  
#5 Posted : 04 February 2019 18:06:39(UTC)
SpandexDiscoJeans

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I’d love to chat about wearing spandex!
I began when I was younger too. Trying on my first pair of spandex disco jeans, they were Fredricks of Hollywood. I remember the clerk telling me to down size so they’d be tighter.
Message me if you want to chat.
picklesryobi  
#6 Posted : 13 February 2019 09:55:11(UTC)
picklesryobi

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'd also love to chat about wearing spandex.

For me it began with my first speedo when I was about 10. Got some cycling shorts soon afterwards and was hooked from day one.
Lycraman74  
#7 Posted : 18 March 2019 11:07:13(UTC)
Lycraman74

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
for me it was when I was 14yo catching my father wearing a tight shiny yellow wrestling singlet
cutenylonshorts  
#8 Posted : 20 March 2019 21:06:00(UTC)
cutenylonshorts

Woah that’s hot !
thanks 1 user thanked cutenylonshorts for this useful post.
Jameslonn on 28/03/2019(UTC)
geordiebiboi  
#9 Posted : 01 September 2019 13:07:26(UTC)
geordiebiboi

For me, it was borrowing a pair of my sister's cycling shorts for football when I was 11, wearing them under my main football shorts. At the same age, I met a boy at a caravan park in Scotland who was the same age as me, I had an instant attraction to him because he was fit and everyday I'd see him wear his tight blue jammers for the loch. I would've loved to have had my first homosexual experience with him, but I was too shy to come out at that age. I had no idea why I liked boys back then until years later, the term 'bicurious' was identified. After I owned my very first pair of lycra shorts, I began buying different colours, until I'd accumulated a collection.
cutenylonshorts  
#10 Posted : 01 September 2019 20:49:50(UTC)
cutenylonshorts

Thank you that’s really hot!!
mml2  
#11 Posted : 04 September 2019 23:05:06(UTC)
mml2

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I was about 13. Sometime around 1991 I think. Stayed the night at a friend’s house, and he had on black “bike shorts” with a red stripe on the side. I couldn’t stop looking, so he said “here, tru these on. Oh and you’re not supposed to wear underwear with them.” He tossed me a pair with one leg black and the other a checker pattern that wrapped completely around. Mind you, these were ones that weren’t sold as athletic compression shorts, but because it was the style of the time, so they were extremely thin, and felt amazing.

I grew instantly hard, and noticed he had too. “Don’t worry that always happens” he said. The next thing I knew, we were taking turns rubbing each other’s cocks through the spandex, until we both came. He let me keep them, although my mom ended up throwing them out at some point. It was too late though I was already hooked.
thanks 5 users thanked mml2 for this useful post.
nycbulger on 05/09/2019(UTC), cutenylonshorts on 05/09/2019(UTC), kinikispeedo on 05/09/2019(UTC), lycra SA on 05/09/2019(UTC), underarmourstud on 10/09/2019(UTC)
cutenylonshorts  
#12 Posted : 08 September 2019 20:34:48(UTC)
cutenylonshorts

Such a hot age to rub your friend through Lycra
mazdaspeed_vz  
#13 Posted : 09 October 2019 15:01:05(UTC)
mazdaspeed_vz

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 9 post(s)
As a kid (maybe 7 years old) I was taken to swim classes several times a week. I loved wearing my speedos to the point that I would take them in my pocket everywhere (true story) and soon I realized I just loved lycra and spandex. Oftentimes, I would rub myself until my cock started pulsing (at that age I didn't know I was masturbating with no cum production). As I grew older, I would beg my parents to get me lycra shorts to work out in and just hang out at home. They would make me so aroused that I would lock my room's door and start masturbating with multiple things, aerobics videos, swimsuit calendars, you name it.

Until one day the magic happened. I was probably 10 years old and wearing one of my newest shorts. A super thin red lycra short (Nike) and started, like any other day, to just "rub myself". I was rubbing myself so passionately I started sweating and could feel my heart racing, then the moment came. My cock starting pulsing uncontrollably as I started to cum for the first time. I still remember it like it was yesterday. It pulsed so strong and cum started to shoot inside my shorts and through the thin lycra, spurt after spurt (maybe like 10 times) soaking my shorts. Scared and excited, I remember taking my cock out thinking something was wrong as it still shot all over my abs and chest. Impressed and oh so pleased, I ran to get tissue paper and started cleaning myself and the shorts.

After that day, my life changed :) and my life changed again when I found this group.

Edited by user 09 October 2019 15:13:13(UTC)  | Reason: added info

thanks 3 users thanked mazdaspeed_vz for this useful post.
cutenylonshorts on 09/10/2019(UTC), gaysex on 09/10/2019(UTC), osanurik on 28/10/2019(UTC)
Close2Skin  
#14 Posted : 26 October 2019 21:54:02(UTC)
Close2Skin

United States

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 7 post(s)
My first Spandex was a pair of shorts I got given to me from my older stepbrothers wife. I needed some to wear for athletics in middle school, She gave them to me. They were black with blue stripes down the sides of them. I wore them out and ended up replacing them with more but in my school colors of maroon and white.
thanks 1 user thanked Close2Skin for this useful post.
cutenylonshorts on 27/10/2019(UTC)
cutenylonshorts  
#15 Posted : 02 November 2019 15:01:32(UTC)
cutenylonshorts

My Wickr is Cutenylonshorts if anyone wants to chat further about those times when we were younger and discovering Lycra .