20 pieces on sale of The dirty wrestler singlet

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Hi Spandexparty friends! how are you all doing? I just got an email from 4 Hunks and they have a canceled event. So they put the singlets on their outlet shop of sale. It is 25€ less from what I paid for mine. There are only 20 pieces per color I think. I don't know about the sizing, that you have to check. ;-) But it is worth to have a look, if you like to play in a singlet. Specially because this one has the front opening like the dirty cyclist that I used to edge guys all the time. They get really horny when I pull out their cocks through the hole. :-P Check it, the link is below ;-P 4Hunks outlet shop
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Spandex_Undercover
Hi Spandexparty friends! how are you all doing? I just got an email from 4 Hunks and they have a canceled event. So they put the singlets on their outlet shop of sale. It is 25€ less from what I paid for mine. There are only 20 pieces per color I think. I don't know about the sizing, that you have to check. ;-) But it is worth to have a look, if you like to play in a singlet. Specially because this one has the front opening like the dirty cyclist that I used to edge guys all the time. They get really horny when I pull out their cocks through the hole. :-P Check it, the link is below ;-P 4Hunks outlet shop
check out my gear on ebay