San Francisco Lycra Event

Worldwide
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
In light of the success of the New York event (according to the forum - sadly I was not there), I am planning a lycra party in my hotel room in downtown San Francisco on Sunday October 6th. If easier, it is good if anyone who is willing to offer to host at their place instead. Please reply to this or send DM with expression of interest and preferred time (Morning, afternoon, evening) and I will organize accordingly. We could also meet at a bar beforehand and then move elsewhere. I am very open to suggestions. Let's plan some fun time in lycra running tights, cycling gear, compression shorts, etc.
Last edited: 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: tightshortslover
In light of the success of the New York event (according to the forum - sadly I was not there), I am planning a lycra party in my hotel room in downtown San Francisco on Sunday October 6th. If easier, it is good if anyone who is willing to offer to host at their place instead. Please reply to this or send DM with expression of interest and preferred time (Morning, afternoon, evening) and I will organize accordingly. We could also meet at a bar beforehand and then move elsewhere. I am very open to suggestions. Let's plan some fun time in lycra running tights, cycling gear, compression shorts, etc.
I’m out often and would consider joining...pls keep in the loop on dates thanks!!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I'd definitely swing by as a spectator...of course, in my spandex cycling gear!
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
Of course guys. It will be fun. If anyone has a space to offer larger than my hotel room just let me know. Otherwise my room will work just fine :)
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
And if you have sexy gear friends to involve please involve them
mml2
posted 5 years ago
If I’m not out of the country I’ll be there.
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
posted by: mml2
If I’m not out of the country I’ll be there.
Great!
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
So I will contact everyone early next week with details. To clarify - since I got some questions on the matter - the group will be focused on running tights/cycling gear/zentai, etc. No thongs or pantyhose. We could either meet outside then go to my hotel, but I am open to suggestions. Looking forward to meeting some hot lycra guys and have some gear fun!!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Can you add me to the list? We hosted the recent NYC meetup and it's looking like i might be in SF that weekend. i'd love the info in case the timing works out!
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
Sure! When will you know for sure whether you'll be in SF or not?
tightshortslover
posted 5 years ago
I’m creating a WhatsApp group for those who will join me in this afternoon of fun on Sunday October 6. Please send me your cellphone number via direct message, so it’s easy to communicate and coordinate.
tightshortslover
posted 4 years ago
Whomever wants to hang out please send a dm
Last edited: 4 years ago
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Did anyone show up to your event?