Brave Person unitards

Shops and Sites
bikeboyuk
posted 5 years ago
Hi guys, Has anyone bought/tried any of the 'Brave Person' unitards/bodysuits on ebay/amazon etc? For years it seems I have been looking for cotton unitards as underwear. I've seen so many that are just close to what I am looking for, ones with buttons ones with legs, ones with snaps under the crotch... The closest I've found it the cotton jockbody from Gosoftwear but it has no ass! Plenty with low cut front like briefs with straps, but not simple bodies. You'd think this would be a classic bodysuit available everywhere. I've spotted these unitards which appear to be a rip on the rufskin body (which they don't make in a 36") Has anybody got any experience with them, size wise and material, it says cotton blend, I'm wondering how synthetic these are in reality? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Comfortable-Leotard-Wrestling-Singlet-Briefs-Vest-Bodysuit-Jumpsuit-M-XL/222677053002?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=521530860463&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 cheers, G
leotardlad90
posted 5 years ago
Hello! I have a couple of the Brave Person brand bodysuits. And they fit and feel amazing! I'm 6'4" and 180lbs, got a large, and it fits great! The material is extremely stretchy and soft. It's even softer than cotton. I've been wanting to try their underwear too!
platypus1
posted 5 years ago
The cotton ones are great! They aren't overly synthetic and are soft and supportive if you get the right size, I found it ran big, But I am really tall and thin so its really hard to get a great fit.