Any interest? New NYC Lycra Event

New York City
dakota1212
posted 5 years ago
Hi NYC and local- wondering if there's interest in a lycra night at a venue that would let us do whatever we want? I would find a venue that wouldn't mind us playing, like Paddles NYC or similar- or something nicer. Alternatively, if there was enough interest we could pool funds and rent a nice big hotel suite or AirBnB for the night (with hot tub or big shower for getting wet.) Ideally we could try to set up our own music, have a gear swap/gear sale element, maybe a photography setup, drinks, private areas to play with new friends, etc. Doesn't have to be a strictly sex party so you can come even if you just want to hang in gear and chat with other people. This would likely not be free but of course we would aim to keep costs low. Also- not trying to exclude anyone, this would be open to anyone interested in joining. Leave a comment if you're interested, or have ideas of what this could be or what part of it you might be able to help with. Would love to have it before it gets cold again! I've been to some of these events at bars but it's not the same so probably wouldn't aim for that. -dakota
Last edited: 5 years ago
TforTrapeze
posted 5 years ago
i live in boston but come down to nyc a bunch and would definitely come to this

jockstrap12345jockstrap12345 liked this.

TightStuff
posted 5 years ago
Count me in. Who else?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
im in let me know
dakota1212
posted 5 years ago
Amazing! Any others? I'll look into this. Maybe we all meet for a drink or something first to talk about a plan.
daleton
posted 5 years ago
I'm interested! Keep me posted.
Gary121
posted 5 years ago
Sounds great.
juicyman
posted 5 years ago
Sign me up
maya101
posted 5 years ago
I'm game

jockstrap12345jockstrap12345 liked this.

jockstrap12345
posted 5 years ago
I remember when Skin tight did there gear nights once a month in NYC! used to be at stonewall. singlets and spandex. love to join a gear night.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Definitely interested! Might even be able to host here at our place, actually. We're on the Lower East Side, feel free to shoot me a message and we can make something happen, even if it's just a small group.
virgospeedo
posted 5 years ago
Count me IN!
lycraguynine
posted 5 years ago
Would absolutely be down for a meet as well!
hotpreppyguy
posted 5 years ago
count me in!!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Would be up for this. I'm in NYC a couple of times a year so hopefully the dates coincide. Whatever happened to skin tight usa? website seems to have vanished.
njfarmstud
posted 5 years ago
I have a loft
TightStuff
posted 5 years ago
Has there been any progress with planning this?
jockin718
posted 5 years ago
I'm in.
dakota1212
posted 5 years ago
Progress is being made on some kind of first meet. Traveling but will Talk further with a friend and share soon. Thanks all for the interest!
Last edited: 5 years ago

nycbulgernycbulger liked this.

surincises
posted 5 years ago
I'd love to get us moved to some group like on MeetUp (not having success there), Facebook, or another medium that's easier than these forums and can handle events information and such. I really want to contribute what I can to helping build a more connected community of NYC thongers, because right now my past 8 years living here has shown that most of us are fragmented all over for the most part, and we disappear once Summer ends.