Organizing a NYC Men Thongers group?

New York City
surincises
posted 5 years ago
Hey all! I'm super tired if all my thong friends being based in places outside NYC, and all the thongers on beaches I pass expressing no interest in meeting people. I want to create some kind of online group/community to help us get together, meet,.talk, and do things. I tried Meetup, but they don't seem like they want to approve a group like this. Some people said FetLife, but most people don't use that. Facebook is an option, but probably wouldn't work with people's regular profiles. Any ideas? I want to make this happen SO BAD. I'm tired of waiting for someone else to take the first steps!

jockstrap12345jockstrap12345 liked this.

TightStuff
posted 5 years ago
There is another recent thread here that someone trying to organize a meetup in nyc and some even offered their place. Keep posted or see if you come up with something else. :)
surincises
posted 4 years ago
Bumping this! I am still looking for NYC thongers, and haven't had any luck at all. I thong everyday but don't have anyone to show, and would love to get some of us together now that it is way, way too cold for beaches and laying out. There's gotta be guys out there, right?
marsalive
posted 4 years ago
I travel from time to time to NYC. Keep me posted if you set up an event or so.
andrew1974
posted 4 years ago
looking to try thong out here
Codyrick
posted 2 years ago
posted by: surincises
Bumping this! I am still looking for NYC thongers, and haven't had any luck at all. I thong everyday but don't have anyone to show, and would love to get some of us together now that it is way, way too cold for beaches and laying out. There's gotta be guys out there, right?
Im down! im from NYC too. I love to gear play

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I’m in town from time to time and would be interested to meet up if schedules fit!
virgospeedo
posted 2 years ago
Count me in, too. Especially now that beach season is drifting away (however this weekend will hit the 80s so I am headed to the beach thonging for sure!)

BrooklynLycra
posted 2 years ago
NYC here as well and interested! I’ve gone to the thonger weekends in Palm Springs and Fort Lauderdale and met great guys. It’s hard here because everybody’s busy all the time but we should try for a get together

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: brooklynlycra
NYC here as well and interested! I’ve gone to the thonger weekends in Palm Springs and Fort Lauderdale and met great guys. It’s hard here because everybody’s busy all the time but we should try for a get together
Ain’t that the truth…it would be nice to have a standing 1-2x a month standing thong date. Pool location in the summer, bar or apt in the winter?
Codyrick
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Ain’t that the truth…it would be nice to have a standing 1-2x a month standing thong date. Pool location in the summer, bar or apt in the winter?
DM me on my twitter: rickthonger

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Codyrick
posted by: Bubblebum
DM me on my twitter: rickthonger
OK i will as soon as i get to NYC next. Should be a couple of weeks
andrew1974
posted 2 years ago
cool
Thongamsterdam
posted 2 years ago
I’m in nyc. Anyone wanna play in thongs?