Fort Lauderdale thongers weekend

Worldwide
tailor
posted 5 years ago
Any of you guys thinking about going to thongers weekend in Fort Lauderdale? Check out the site below. http://www.sunsplashweekend.weebly.com/
TX2COThonger
posted 5 years ago
I am going to it. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ve dreamt of attending an event like it for over twenty years.
thongerfan
posted 5 years ago
Will be in attendance. First time as well.
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 3 years ago
Hope we get a good showing this year at SunSplash - Thongers Weekend in Fort Lauderdale. - Who else is going this year? Here's some general info for those who aren't familiar with this yearly event from their web page. SunSplash Thongers Weekend Cheston House Resort, Fort Lauderdale The next SunSplash weekend will be July 30,31.Aug 1 2021 SunSplash is run by and for members of the "ThongBoard" community who love to enjoy the sun in nothing more than a thong and the company of like-minded friends! EVERYONE WELCOME! Day Pass available anytime over the weekend. (Charged by the Cheston House Resort for the use of their facilities) Want more Information? Go to the organizers website: http://www.sunsplashweekend.weebly.com/

TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

healinghedonist
posted 3 years ago
I'll be there. Gonna arrive friday and stay until Wednesday the following week. First time and very excited. Couldn't get a room at the Cheston, but I found a clothing-optional Air Bnb, so I'll be in a thong the entire time.

FloridaSpandexJockFloridaSpandexJock liked this.

NCThonger
posted 3 years ago
I attended back in 2017 and 2018. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year unless something changes at the last minute. It is a great weekend in thongs and a bunch of great guys attend. For those that are going, have a great time!
TexasIvy
posted 3 years ago
Just booked my flight and hotel. Looking forward to it!!!

TexasIvy
posted 3 years ago
[size="8"]Just talked to Ed, the coordinator for SunSplash. He said that over 50 people are currently planning to attend. Should be a great time!!! 😎🍆🩲😈[/size]

speedo4jo
posted 3 years ago
yes- I'd like to go, had been years ago, it was a blast. live in west palm and there are no rooms available. I gather they will have quest day passes, and I'll have to stay somewhere else and near by.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I would love to go to this but with the way things are at the moment it's not possible. By the time I do get to go I will be too old lol.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I would LOVE to attend. Have been in communication with Ed on Twitter about bringing a collection of my tiny strings to change into once an hour, or so. But, I have work commitments (Trade-Shows) that materialized over the last few months. ☹️ Ed told me about some of the “after dark” activities around the pool that sounded like a blast! Was really looking forward to walking around the pool in strings like this: