Have others influenced your desires

How I got into Spandex
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I've been looking at my collection of yellow Gstrings and blue thongs and have been wondering if other guys have been influenced by seeing someone else, in real life, wearing some thing that got your dick moving has influenced what you purchase and like wearing? I'd be wearing Speedos for water polo and swim team in high school, lifeguard classes in college so I already knew the joys of spandex...but really turned a corner when in college (early 90s) when I decided to go to a nude beach...being in my early 20s and not knowing what to expect...I walked onto the beach, looked around and disrobed to blend in with the rest of the beach goers and started walking down the beach...at first there wasn't anybody that got my attention and was looking for a somewhat secluded spot so kept walking enjoying the sun and surf...then I saw him...a nicely tanned guy with a beautiful body wearing a little yellow Gstrings...my dick started leaking...ooooh fuck am I gay...I quickly found a spot to park it and stick my dick in my towel before anybody saw the precum running down my leg...his beautiful image is still engraved in my head...a few days later...hoping to see this guy again,I went back to the beach...this time with my gf for cover...didn't see that guy again...my gf and I found a good spot and we disrobed...me fully and she topless with a thong. An older guy (older than us) decided to throw a towel down respectively close to us...he pulled his short off revealing a sexy blue thong....he had a nice body that I admired and was a nice addition for viewing pleasure...he was close enough to exchange some pleasantries but nothing invasive. After about a half hour of him sunning himself he pulled of his thong revealing a beautiful tan line...I was hooked...