How my ballet gear made my life better

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I began to love spandex thanks to ballet. I wanted to be a ballet dancer mainly because you get to wear dance belts and leotards and tights, so I asked my parents and they send me to classes when I was about 15. It was amazing wearing my leotard in public and in class, with every movement I made, I could feel my skin being tightened by either my tight, my leo or my unitard. Many times I had to find a position where my boner didn’t show up. One time I forgot my dance belt and while stretching my dick got hard and the touch of the leotard made me cum all over myself. I had to run and change again. It was pretty rough. But the thing I wanna tell you is something else. I had a friend, he was younger than me -I was about 17 and he like 14-... more than a friend I was kinda his bitch. He knew I was gay and he didn’t care... until he was horny. One time I was heading home after clsss when we meet up in the street. We talk a little and I told him I was home alone and well, we were pretty damn horny. I kinda liked being his bitch. All the way down my home we touched my ass, feeling the edges of my leotard under my adidas pants. Once we entered, we began kissing each other, I sucked him for like 20 minutes, liking all his pre cum. After that he turned me and began to undress me. He left me only wearing my leotard. He moved the fabric so he could fuck me and pulled my hair while doing it. He called me name while doing it, he mounted me like hard and rough for about 30 minutes till he came inside me. He didn’t even tell he was gonna came! And when I fell his warm cum inside my ass, dripping to my tights, I came too hands free. “Wear it all day long, feel how my cum sticks to your body so you can remember who’s you man.” Needless to say that i obeyed him. I smelled like sex and cum for the rest of the day and let me tell you that i loved it. I felt my ass sore and sticky every time I sat down and all the front of my leo was covered in my own cum. I was so fucking horny... I began to stretch and to practice in my room, imagining I was in class covered in cum. After that he kinda get himself in the spaded world. He told me he wanted to fuck me while I was wearing my tights and my pointe shoes and that he wanted me to watch how he dominated me. We needed a big mirror and the only one I could think of was the one of the studio where I took class. But that is another story If you wanna know more or any details or just wanna talk, send me a message! I love talking to people and sharing my pics
Last edited: 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Dam I love ballet gear too esp thong leotards unitards biketards I drip precum huge erection bin my leotards lol so want to take ballet class to wear that gear.

LivingInLeggingsLivingInLeggings liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Love the story....i have something similar about gear and a guy who made me submit while wearing it...so many hot memories.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I so want do ballet now strech out like that wear my yogaaware leotards in yellow pink red grey blue white blk purple hot pink neon yellow orange just my leotards no belt in ballet class get streched out cum in my leotards lol melt pure extacy or my light pink thong leotard or perwinkle satin from bodyaware xdress . I'm so ready so ballet streach out lol mmmm no belt show my assests 🍑🍑🌋💧🍆

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yes, ballet can be quite improving,

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yes paddy 1977 I want try it out dress in my yogaaware leotards And showstopper Bodysuit or xdress satin thong leotards in a class dressed in gear get streched out . And explore world ballet lol . I want ballet workout . And dress in gear lol . I so love thong leotards. Spandex mmmm.im hard thinking about it rn .

Yogafreak
posted 5 years ago
Anyone that loves ballet gear like thong leotards and one piece swimsuits n2n singlets feel pm me strech me out I just enrolled ballet class I went this morning class I'm sweating like crazy In my leotards from bodyaware mstevens I'm hot horney ready chat lol . I'm do yoga morrow morning strech and ballet class I want workout pm to sext lol.

lycralover2019
posted 5 years ago
I got my first pair of ballet tights 2 years ago and wish I had got some many years ago. They redefine the word horny. Incredibly tight and I cannot even start peeling them on without getting an erection. I regularly masturbate in them and often cum inside them. I've been obsessed with ballet tights since I was 10 or 11 when I became obsessed and aroused by the only boy in my sister's ballet class. He was a little older than me and I couldn't keep my eyes off his tights. I would sit there, waiting for the class to finish, with an erection in my trackie bottoms and not really understanding why it had gone stiff and what to do with it. My dream was to wear ballet tights but I made do with lycra cycling and running tights until 2 years ago. Is there anybody else who had a similar obsession and now wears ballet tights? Let me know if you would like to chat about it.