Using Cam-Chat

Webcam meetups
Bulgelicker
posted 14 years ago
Hi Guys, A number of guys I've spoken with are shy of using the cam-chat so I thought I'd post a couple of things here. I remember being a bit nervious my first time using it too. Joining the chat room doesn't start your cam. You can just watch. You don't have to show anything, but it's nice after a while to give something back in that way. If you do turn your cam on you don't have to show your face. Just aim the cam where you like, wear a mask, or show if you like. For your camera to start you need to click the 'start my cam' icon, and after that it asks if you're sure. It's not something you can do by accident, so don't be shy about joining the room. Love, Bulgelicker
Last edited: 14 years ago

Lycra SALycra SA,l16585l16585 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I agree, cam chat is a lot of sexy fun and a great turn on. It is just fair to sometimes show something in return. If you are interested in a one one one or group chat, please let met know, that we can arrange some time. SJ

Lycra SALycra SA,javier1980javier1980 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I love cam chat, prefer 2 way so i can see what the others are up to, but i really love to show myself in gear and like other guys to get horny watching me wank off in my lycra :)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Guys.. Can anyone tell me how to get my cam working on my new mac.. desperate to get stuck in on Cam Chat but doesn't seem to be working??.... Cheers
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
me 2 i love to cam here. love when people watch me big turn on in my tights :)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Guys - I can't get on the cam chat on here as it's blocked. But I have msn if you want to chat with me and I am more than happy to show everything if i am at home! my address is desertfox1976@hotmail.com...thx
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
I also love to jerk my dick in my lycra running pants and cum all over it, I do it mostly when I chat with a gay bottom, but they asked me to wear out my lycra tight pant, I want to chat with same fetish guy, I never wash my pants after cumming in it but I like the bad smell from it. ahhhhhhhhh.... lycra.master (my skype id)
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
yea thx for the advise bulgelicker I was really shy at first but really wanted to show off my bod in my skin tight lycra and so very scared set the cam up and with a real deep breath started it. i watched as the viewers clicked up and up and as they did so did something in my lycra , lol. i loved it so much having guys watching me and a couple asking me into there pvt chat rooms and asking me to show differant views etc, all really friendly. my only problem now is i love it so much i get so horned up and often loose it and my load either in or over my skinsuit. either way i love doing it
Last edited: 11 years ago
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Just on this note, is there any plans to make Cam Chat accessible on Tablets? I have an ASUS Transformer Pad that I regularly jump on here with but never seem able to connect to Cam Chat??
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Tablets aren't built for cam.... So I use Skype.... If any fit guys would Luke to Skype in gear, let me know. :)
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Hi :D i am 19 old :D Who want webcam ...... ? Wank? ;) xD please 16-24! add me Skype?! ;)
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
CAM? please old 14-22year!
M777
posted 9 years ago
posted by: speedomitche
Tablets aren't built for cam.... So I use Skype.... If any fit guys would Luke to Skype in gear, let me know. :)
yeah...sexy_body29
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Who want now cam skype?
janjan
posted 9 years ago
janjan30303 on skype
sportifremco
posted 8 years ago
Anyone c2c in tight sportgear? My name on skype is remco3103
Lycra SA
posted 7 years ago
I love the chat room and always show off. I end with a huge load and I eat it for the pleasure of all!
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
For those of us accessing SP via their iPads, a handy tip that oceanthong showed me: download and use the Puffin web browser app for iPad - you can enter the SP web chat rooms and see the web camchats using Puffin, as it supports Flash and similar formats! Happy chatting and camming, guys!

thongpouchthongpouch liked this.

Grenbro
posted 7 years ago
I have Skype hit me up. @grenbro
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
now me skype?