Miami this weekend?

Worldwide
dakota1212
posted 5 years ago
Hey, I'm coming to Miami this weekend- never been. Would love any advice about where to go in gear or not, beaches, any events or if you just want to hang on the beach. Feel free to msg me or reply here. Thanks in advance !
Last edited: 5 years ago
penguinfan
posted 5 years ago
Haulover beach is clothes optional - lots of hot guys either naked or in skimpy gear! South Beach at - I think - 15th is the gay part, that is always fun! Fort Lauderdale is the gay centre - there is a drag club which is hilarious and gay bars. Have a great time!
virgospeedo
posted 5 years ago
Miami Beach in general is very relaxed and cool. All of the suggestions made already are good ones. I'd also add 3rd Street Beach @Ocean Drive as its popular with Brazilians and gay alike. I stay at the Delano Hotel, and thong at the pool there, and beach area in front. You can use the pool if you're not a guest https://www.miamicurated.com/entertainment/miami-hotels-great-pools-offering-day-passes/ But the best SOBE area, as mentioned - 12th Street @Ocean Drive is just a short walk. Also have had fun at Haulover (about 25 minutes drive from South Beach) but I find micro-suits sexier than nude. There's a mix of the two. Have fun!
dakota1212
posted 5 years ago
Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it! The beach at 12th was awesome on Saturday- beautiful, diverse and friendly group of people in Speedos. Might try Delano later today. Def going to come back to Miami soon.
juicyman
posted 5 months ago
I’ll be in Miami nov 5-8 - and recos? Shops? Beaches? Clubs?

nicol_stonenicol_stone liked this.

nicol_stone
posted 5 months ago
if you want to play in spandex, let me know