First Time jitters!

Encounters
BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
This Friday I am going out with another guy for the first time ever. I am a tad nervous about it. I am straight but always enjoyed spandex since I wore a pair back in the 80's when my old band played a gig. Since then I was hooked and loved how they felt, and looked. Now, Friday night I am going for a "Coffee and whatever". I don't know where this will lead really but have an inclination as to what he meant. Do I wear something spandex like I normally do under my jeans or just wear something basic and see how it goes? I have never been with a guy in my life and then I met this guy.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Definitely wear some spandex gear! That's the whole point of meetups and I'm sure he'll be expecting it(and wearing some himself). Good luck, Have fun and stay safe! ( let us know how it goes)
stevenlang
posted 5 years ago
I'd absolutely wear some spandex. It's all about managing expectation and being yourself. If you cannot be yourself you're kidding both of you. Do what you like and be yourself, that will prevent disapointments both ways. I wish you an exciting night. Let us know the outcome... ;-)
kmitalian
posted 5 years ago
the same sentiments as with the others, wear some spandex underneath cause you never know you could click with the other person and help you realise why you like spandex in the first place!!! good luck to you matey and as always let us know how you go.

BSpan77BSpan77 liked this.

BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
Thanks. I will wear some underneath and hopefully all goes well and he's into it as well.

CuteasianboyCuteasianboy liked this.

hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
What type of hot spandex gear did you wear underneath?
virgospeedo
posted 5 years ago
I would say it's a total yes to wear some spandex....your meet-up is all about the fetish! You'll feel sexier and he will, too! Perhaps casually bring a small tote with some some of your favorite gear. Such fun to pose, play and try on each others gear.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Good luck, hope everything goes ok! Let us know the details after...
O2BnSF
posted 5 years ago
Good luck with your first time. You didn't say you met because of spandex, so I suspect this is more about your first time with another guy and not so much about spandex. Be yourself and wear the spandex, but lower the expectations and focus on making a new friend. If the vibe is right, it will proceed accordingly.

IlovethongsIlovethongs liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
So, how did it go?
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Enjoy and wear what makes you feel sexy and good! Hope it went well for you! The first time is so fun but nervy too! Enjoy!
BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
Got stood up. :( Better luck next time.
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
You will be ready and have some hot spandex underneath for next encounter!
O2BnSF
posted 5 years ago
Sorry you got stood up. That sucks. Unfortunately, it's happened to everyone at some point.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Sorry you got stood up. That sucks. Unfortunately, it's happened to everyone at some point.
Yup...clearly he chickened out. Good for you for going through with your committment!
BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
Guess he was more nervous than I was?

JJtight1JJtight1 liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 5 years ago
Have you heard anything else from the guy who stood you up?
BSpan77
posted 5 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Have you heard anything else from the guy who stood you up?
Nope, not a word. ;(