Buying my first speedo

How I got into Spandex
ATLSpeedo
posted 5 years ago
The first Speedo I ever bought was when I was in high school. Where I grew up no one wore Speedos, let alone any color of brief other than white. In high school, I became friends with a pair of brothers who wore skimpy, colored bikini briefs like baseball player Jim Palmer sold/wore. They loved the razzing they got, but shut everyone up when they turned and displayed their huge cocks through the thin bikini briefs. They also wore Speedos as they ran and swam a ton! I wanted a Speedo like them although I didn’t know when or where I would wear it. I went to the big department store at the Mall, and found the Speedos near the under wear. There wasn’t a big selection, but I didn’t care. I was so turned on and nervous at the same time. An older lady asked me if I needed help, and I said ‘No” and walked to the other side of the men’s department. She rolled her eyes and walked off the floor, but as she went she spoke to a young male clerk he was a cute blond at most 18 or 19. He looked up at me and smiled. I casually made my way back to the Speedo area and picked out a bright yellow speedo solar bikini. I grabbed the suit and hanger and walked over to the dressing rooms, where he met me. He was very polite and asked if I’d like to try the suit on. He let me into the dressing room, but I was so hard I couldn’t get the suit on. I finally put my cock to one side and looked at myself in the mirror. It didn’t look right. The salesman knocked on the door and asked how I was doing. I was so flustered. I told him it didn’t look right. So he poked his head in and asked what size I had. Whether this was a competition suit, or for hanging out at the pool and off he went. I had taken off the suit and had my briefs in front of me when he opened the door and handed me a smaller size. I tried it on, and it looked great, except for my hard on. I thought bad thoughts but it was no use. When he entered the room, he looked at my bubble butt and said “Not bad. Let me see the front.” Then I turned and his eyes got big when he saw my full 7 inch erection. He whispered that I shouldn’t worry. He also gets hard when he puts on his Speedo too. He recommended that I jack off before I put it on. He adjusted the suit on my ass, and told me that there is no correct way to point your cock in a swimsuit. It’s a matter of preference. He playfully tapped my hard cock and said, I think you had better keep that to the side. He asked if I wanted to wear the suit out, and I said sure! He rang me up and was really flirty. He told me which gay beach is the best to go to, and put my white briefs in the shopping bag. As he did, he suggested that I come back on Saturday because they were having a sale on Jockey Bikini briefs. I did comeback bought the briefs and started my collection. I ran into him at the gay beach. He had a killer body and looked hot in his red adidas bikini. Oooh I wanted his cock in me, but he said I was too young right then, but when I turned 18 to let him know. After that he (Jeff) became my go to for under gear and swimmers. He told me about Calvin Klein’s underwear before it arrived, sold me gear from his store and recommended to go to some of the gay stores for more variety. Just after I turned 18 I went to the erotica and gear store, bought a new swimsuit, and went back to the gay beach and ran into Jeff. His mate was there with him, and they invited me over to hangout at their pool. The three of us made out in and out of our swimsuits, and they became great buds.
scotspandex
posted 5 years ago
Great story Thanks for sharing . Lucky you to get a cute guy to help you out.
ATLSpeedo
posted 5 years ago
I only shopped where there were cute guys....
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Great story. even as a str8 guy, when shopping for undies and speedos it's probably better to buy from a hot guy that a girl
FootyShorts
posted 5 years ago
Yes, you'd get more honest advice lol