Lycra based dream

Blog
lycragym24
posted 5 years ago
My Lycra obsession, has now got to a point where I am having dreams involving sexy encounters in Lycra but rather than complain, I'll entertain you all. The most recent one, involved me an another guy, in a dungeon (of sorts), I was wearing red Lycra shorts, him in blue. There was a master, in black Lycra and he made us wrestle in a pool of oil, with no winner. That was a warm up to the REAL game, the guy and I were told to stop wrestling and were told by the master to sit side by side (really close) in the pool. The master tells us to put our hand down each other shorts and try to masturbate each other, the winner being the person who didn't cum. The guy in blue shorts, had a strong hand and I could feel it tugging but he managed to cum first, with a long shot going past the pool. I felt the oose, on my hand and decided to pull faster, telling the guy in blue shorts, I wanted to "dry him out". The master ended the game, I pulled my hand out and wiped blue short guys cum, over his chiselled torso. Both of us exhausted from this game, were told by the master it wasn't over. He walked over to me to spoon me, told me that I still had an erection, he could see me twitch and asked me FUCK or SUCK? He then clarified FUCK him or blue shorts guy SUCKS me. I went for Fuck. Blue short guy was told to go on all fours, I went on behind, partially lowered both our shorts and proceeded to having sex with him. He orgasmed loudly then shouting out that he just came in his shorts, I then erupted, screaming loudly "YES". After a while fucking him, the master told me because I won the game, blue shorts guy got to be my "sex buddy", available for a fuck, I needed to release. So that was the end. Has anybody ever had a sexy Lycra based dream?

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

MrUnder
posted 5 years ago
I have not had a spandex-related dream... But by the sounds of yours, I wish I would! Better yet, would love to have some actual spandex experiences with other guys!

lycragym24lycragym24 liked this.

lycragym24
posted 5 years ago
posted by: MrUnder
I have not had a spandex-related dream... But by the sounds of yours, I wish I would! Better yet, would love to have some actual spandex experiences with other guys!
Thank you, after having that dream, I spent the day wondering what could've been? and what I would have wanted to have happened afterwards? It also made me think of having actual Lycra experiences with guys, like in my dream.

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
I wish I could wear my favourite red shiny spandex catsuit (pics on my profile) and just lie back in a Devils Snare and lets it's tentacles wrap me up and play with me.

lycragym24
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SpandexChubCub
I wish I could wear my favourite red shiny spandex catsuit (pics on my profile) and just lie back in a Devils Snare and lets it's tentacles wrap me up and play with me.
You should try wearing your red catsuit to bed, most of my Lycra dreams have come, because I wore Lycra to bed.
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
posted by: lycragym24
posted by: SpandexChubCub
You should try wearing your red catsuit to bed, most of my Lycra dreams have come, because I wore Lycra to bed.
I do. It's my favourite.