Underwear question/recommendations please

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I'm hoping that somebody can help me with this... I'm looking for some decent "lifting" underwear for everyday wear. I have quite a flat butt and jeans always go saggy around my bum, so I need to pull them up quite high to prevent this. The downside is that, at the front, I either get a cameltoe or it all falls to one side. I don't mind this when I'm in the mood, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to have my jeans fitting my bum properly all day. So what I'm after is something that will really lift my package at the front. I've tried a couple of pairs of underwear but they always slip down after I've walked a few steps. Has anyone got any good suggestions?
peterwhitethong
posted 5 years ago
aussiebum offers some with wonderjock that lifts the package. Clever has some as well.
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I have a few swim thongs and bikinis with an uplifting panel (like a cockring) that I wear as underwear from Prevailsports & Skinz but my FireBoy bikini does the best at pulling everything up and out

hotthong1hotthong1 liked this.

hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
I agree with Tnglvr. Fireboy (www.fireboyunderwear.com) has amazing gear. It fits so well, accentuates the bulge, and feels great on! Treat yourself :-)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Great question and I broadly agree with the other posts...a few things i would add... First, getting the front lifted up, you can go with a variety of options but in any case I would suggest a ‘bulge’ bikini/brief/thong/BB. For this i like Joe Snyder, Manstore, Olaf Benz, Muscleskins (poser) and the like. They all have very fitted pouches and look as great as they feel. Second, for the back...sadly this is a tough thing to do if you don’t have much of a tush. Most underwear won’t lift anything at all unless it has pads (yuck). Though i’m A skimpy underwear lover, you might want to try some boxer briefs that have high spandex content. Jocks really don’t do any lifting as the straps would have to be so tight they’d be uncomfortable to wear. Let me know what you find out there
sheerboy22
posted 5 years ago
I personally like ergowear and obviously, but as some mentioned here, nothing pushes up the ass, unfortunately.
sheerboy22
posted 5 years ago
Oh, almost forgot N2N, but I feel their fabrics are decreasing in quality...