Heroes on the 5th

London
L1craGuy
posted 5 years ago
Anyone kicking off the New Year at Heroes?
jojojocks
posted 5 years ago
might be attending
thonghot
posted 5 years ago
I read just now that the venue, the Backstreet is under threat of redevelopment. Anyone know any more of how plausible an alternative home may be?
speccy
posted 5 years ago
Might be, trying to work things out
hotstuff69
posted 5 years ago
I'm thinking of going
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I’d love to get this time. Not been for a while but had some great fun last time
welshguy21
posted 5 years ago
I'd be up for going if there are going to be more people there, was a bit quiet last time I went
hotstuff69
posted 5 years ago
Welshguy if you're going I'll definitely be there!
speccy
posted 5 years ago
So, I think I'm going on Saturday. Will look forward to seeing some of you there
Londonlycra81
posted 5 years ago
I'll be there. I haven't been for months.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Not been in ages either. Just too many other things to do plus the awful train service from Brighton at the weekend ... As to the club the last I heard was there was a planning application that was likely to be approved but that there would be space for the club in the proposed basement and as there would be retail space at ground level the above that residents wouldn't be able to complain about the noise - not that backstreet was ever a noisy club. Of course during construction it would have to move but I have no info on that.
chriski021
posted 5 years ago
Hi all, just to say I'm not only coming, but also bringing along some friends! Looking forward to meeting some of you there.
leader2
posted 5 years ago
I'm thinking of going too
speccy
posted 5 years ago
Apologies, was the guy in glasses in grey morph suit siting at the bar. Theres been family stuff this week, I was distracted and not as friendly as usual. Probably shouldnt have gone,.Sorry again! Next time i will be far more proactive!
speedofun1
posted 5 years ago
Anyone going this Saturday? Thinking of going for first time.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
What is Heroes like? I've never been and would be interested to know more about it.
acelycra
posted 5 years ago
I’m going in April