Sleepwear....anyone sleep in some sort of spandex?

Blog
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey Guys, Anyone else like to sleep in shiny spandex? I have to admit that I do but it's not very much, material-wise. 90% of the time i sleep in a Joe Snyder bulge thong...either royal blue or pink. I find they're so comfy and holds everything just right. What about you all??
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I sleep in milano gymnastics trousers. Really soft shiny and nice. Love the way they both cling and fall over my legs.
12345joop
posted 7 years ago
I sleep in different kind of spandex: speedos fullsuit,swimsuit or singlet. Love the feeling of it

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
worn out compression/spandex shorts.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Every. Single. Night. Always got some kind of spandex on.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

ICARUS2013
posted 7 years ago
Thong always
stringbody2015
posted 7 years ago
i always sleep in speedo, when its hot, i take aussiebum or some very light silky thong, in all cases my morning boner feels terrific!

d01903d01903 liked this.

lycragym24
posted 7 years ago
I've slept in cycle and regular lycra shorts and compression top combo and a full leotard and tight combo. Both felt nice. In fact I had so much "sleeping spandex", I'd often be late for bed, as I can't decide what to sleep in.
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: ICARUS2013
Thong always
Yeah me too - always nice to wake up in my thong, particularly with morning woodie!
hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
Yes, love to sleep in a thong!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I always sleep in a thong too. Normally something like the ones in my pics or the same ones, love it :-)
cycledudeoc
posted 7 years ago
I've slept in spandex almost every night since I first started wearing it in the 1980s. As I live in Southern California, it's "shorts weather" practically yearround, so I usually sleep in my cycling shorts or one of my unpadded lycra workout shorts. But on cooler nights in December and January, I will sometimes sleep in my running tights. Whatever I'm wearing, I always wake up in the morning with a sweaty hardon in my spandex. Sometimes, I'll take the time to care of it. But if I'm pressed for time to get my day started, I'll go for my morning bike ride or run with my hardon showing in my spandex.
scotspandex
posted 7 years ago
I love sleeping in Pouched tights in winter , or a tong or stretchy bikini briefs or thong in summer.
Kurtskin88
posted 7 years ago
I like to sleep in a full spandex suit with hood. It feels o warm but keeps me quite aroused! lol
picklesryobi
posted 5 years ago
Me and my bf sleep naked, but whenever I'm alone, I sleep in something spandex. Usually it's a pair of unlined spandex shorts with a spandex top, and in winter a pair of long tights and a long-sleeve spandex top.

nige99nige99 liked this.

SpandexHikerGuy
posted 5 years ago
Usually in some spandex whenever possible. I usually sleep in tights or compression shorts.
12345joop
posted 5 years ago
nice man, I sleep in singlets,leotards, tights or speedos
mazzet512
posted 5 years ago
Sometimes I sleep in short tights
morcko
posted 5 years ago
I sleep in see thru short ( summer time )
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Sleeping in singlets is the best, although just got new lycra/nylon singlet which is the ultimate in comfort. Have slept in FF suit once or twice which is better than basic onesie as the legs and arms don't ride up when trying to get to compfy/ off to sleep. Conclusion, lycra is the best to sleep in yes.