Spanked in Lycra

Encounters
uk_lycra_sub
posted 5 years ago
Nicholas caught my eye after viewing his profile online. He was a mature man, with a passion for younger guys and was very strict when it came to discipline. He lived in a large house out in the countryside, not far from me. I arrived at his house with a bag full of my favourite lycra and spandex outfits: thong leotards, long-sleeve leotards, swimsuits of all varieties, a catsuit or two and multiple pairs of tights. Nicholas met me as I drove up to his house. He was tall and handsome, short hair and maybe just a little older than I was expecting - but I was fascinated to see what would happen between us. Nicholas invited me in and showed me upstairs to his master bedroom. I was directed into the en-suite bathroom and left to change into my choice of outfit to begin with, while he waited for me in the bedroom. I wanted to make a good first impression, so I quickly stripped off my casual clothes and put on a pair of shiny black tights followed by a grey and black Arena thong leotard/swimsuit. The tights were opaque with a lustrous shine to them. They fit snugly and really showed off my legs and ass. I pulled on the tights one foot at a time, making sure the material wasn't snagging anywhere. I pulled the tights up high, with the waistband fitting nicely around my slim waist. The leotard was tight fitting (of course), with shiny grey material from the crotch up to the chest and then matt black material up to the high neck. It fastened up with a popper around the neck - which I decided to leave for Nicholas to button up for me. I just pulled the leotard up so that the thong started to pull gently between my ass cheeks and the waistband of the tights was just hidden under the main body of the leotard. I then put my arms through the arm-holes and walked back into the bedroom. Nicholas was still fully clothed when I re-entered, but sitting on the grand four-poster bed. He looked at my lycra-clad body with hungry eyes. I walked over and asked if he could button up my leotard for me - the fasteners behind the neck always being tricky to work (and I knew that he'd appreciate being in control of completing my outfit). I knelt down in front of him, faced away and let him button up my leotard. "Would you like to do some stretches or exercises for me, now you're all dressed up like that?" I smiled and followed his suggestions. I ran through a series of stretches for him, showing him all sides of my body in different positions. Touching my toes, lunges, all were working and getting him excited, I could tell. After a while, Nicholas interrupted me and beckoned me towards the bed, "Now then Chris, I'd like you to lie over my lap here on the bed". I walked back to him, clambered up onto the bed and walked on my hands and knees over to him. "Just lie down over my lap with your head resting on this pillow. Make sure you're comfortable and shut your eyes." I did as I was told and was soon lying over his lap, my bulging crotch resting over his thighs, and my head lying on a soft pillow. I closed my eyes but my mind was racing about what could possibly be coming next. I felt Nicholas' fingers softly begin to caress my ass through the tights. I felt a tingling of pure pleasure as he worked his magic. "I want you to be as relaxed and comfortable as you can be Chris. How's this?". I replied that it felt fantastic and was very relaxing. "You've got such an amazing body Chris", Nicholas said, "I hope you realise that". I was entering a dream-like state and was about to murmur some thanks when Nicholas suddenly slapped my ass cheeks hard. I cried out in surprise and shock - although the slap wasn't too hard, I hadn't been expecting it at all! "You see Chris, this is what I really like. Watching you behave as you become nervous as I take control over you." Immediately after he had given my ass the one hard slap, Nicholas continued gently caressing it. The nerves in my ass were super sensitive after being spanked and the caresses sent tingles of pleasure, just like electricity through my body. I was so turned on by this - my cock and nipples were super erect. "Remember Chris, just relax and close your eyes". I felt on edge as I was expecting another slap on my ass, but I forced myself to relax and focused on the fantastic gentle strokes all over my ass cheeks. I was entering the dream-like state again when another slap, harder than the first, landed on my left ass cheek. This was followed in quick succession by another two slaps - right and then left ass cheek. I let out a short sharp breath as his hand hit my ass. The feeling of being spanked through the tights was immensely erotic for me. My ass cheeks became so sensitive and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure when Nicholas began to caress them gently again. This pattern continued for what felt like a blissful eternity. The spanking made my buttocks burn, but this also made the gentle stroking between slaps feel electric. Every now and again Nicholas tugged on the thong of my leotard, pulling it tighter between my ass cheeks. He stroked the inside of my thighs, my ass cheeks and ran a finger along the line of the thong too. I was so turned on by all these stimuli. My ass throbbed and my cock, already rock hard, was starting to leak pre-cum which would soak through the front of my tights and leotard. Eventually Nicholas finished with a grand flurry of spanks to my ass, each one harder as he slapped my sore and stinging ass. "I hope you enjoyed that Chris, I know I did! Now it's time for you to get up and repay me for that service I gave you. I think a new outfit will be needed now, don't you?". That was the end of being spanked in the tights and leotard, but it was only the start of the fun in lycra that evening...
uk_lycra_sub
posted 5 years ago
"So boy, what outfit are you going to put your tight little body into next?" I was still wearing the Arena thong leotard and tights I'd been spanked in (my ass cheeks were still stinging with pain) so I walked over to my bag and brought a few outfits out to show Nicholas. "I've got this full body swimsuit which I really love wearing" as I unfolded my Adidas Jetconcept swimsuit. This was black, with gold detailing (three stripes running from each ass cheek down the legs) and a zip on the back which ran from just above my ass to my neck. I held the suit up in front of me to let Nicholas see how small the sizing was (and so how tight it would be on me). "That looks like fun Chris, I'd love to see you in that right now." I put the Jetconcept suit down on the bed and walked back to Nicholas. "You need to un-button me from this leotard first" as I turned my back to him again. He grabbed my ass with one hand and then un-popped the neck of my leotard for me. I pulled the leotard down my body, the thong sticking between my ass cheeks as Nicholas had pulled it so tight while he was slapping my ass. After taking the leotard off I pulled the tights down and, while I was bending over to take my feet out of them, Nicholas crept up silently behind me and slapped my ass again. I cried out in surprise (and quite a bit of pain too - my ass cheeks were still raw). Nicholas laughed at me and told me to stand behind the chair which he had placed in the middle of the room. I walked over to the chair, conscious I was completely naked now. "Hold on to the top of the chair, keeping your legs straight but bending over slightly." I followed his commands, trembling at the thought of what would come next. It seemed to take ages, but suddenly I felt the crack across my buttocks as Nicholas hit me with a cane. The sting was intense but I was also completely turned on and aroused. "You see I love wielding this power over you Chris. I'm in complete control and you are mine!" He spanked me some more with the cane, each time making me wait and taking great delight in seeing how nervous and vulnerable I was. "Now I think you're ready for the next outfit Chris. You get changed and then I'll need you to kneel in front of me." Nicholas began to strip his clothes off while he watched me struggle into the Jetconcept swimsuit. It was so tight that my feet only just squeezed through the ankle holes and it involved some fairly ungraceful wriggling to pull the suit up my legs and over my ass. I then put my arms into the suit's sleeves, again having to work hard to pull the tight fabric along my body. I usually had to attach a piece of string to the zip so that I could reach it - but I didn't have that attached this time. I turned to Nicholas (who was naked by this point) and explained that he'd have to zip me up as I couldn't reach the zipper which was just above my ass. He laughed at me and walked around behind my back. With one hand gripping my balls through the swimsuit he pulled the zip up my back with his other hand. Once I was zipped up Nicholas gave me a couple of slaps on the ass and walked around me, checking out my lycra-clad body from all angles. "mmmm you look amazing in that suit Chris. I'd love to stare at your ass all day, but I think you need to work for me now. Get on your knees boy!" I sunk to my knees and stared at Nicholas' thick cock. I gently stroked his balls with my fingers and watched as his cock stiffened and grew in front of my eyes. "You do know how to use your mouth don't you boy?" At that question I replied "Yes Sir!" and took his balls into my mouth, feeling each one in turn with my tongue. I then started licking his cock up and down, while holding onto this strong thighs. Nicholas laughed as he pushed his cock into my hungry mouth. I fought against the urge to choke as he pushed his cock deep towards the back of my throat. I soon got used to his thick shaft filling my mouth and began to lick and suck on it greedily. "mmmm you're a hungry slut aren't you?" and Nicholas gripped my head with his hands and began to rock my head back and forth. All I can say is that Nicholas had stamina. I seemed to suck that thick cock of his for hours! He was soon sitting on a chair while I stayed on my knees, worshipping his cock with my mouth.

hotload3hotload3,lycra_boy1lycra_boy1 liked this.

lycra_boy1
posted 5 years ago
Lycra swimsuit and glossy tights.... You must have looked incredible. I'd loved to have been there too xxx
uk_lycra_sub
posted 5 years ago
I must have been on my knees for a good hour, completely devoted to sucking and licking Nicholas' cock. My body was wrapped up tight inside the Adidas Jetconcept swimsuit. My knees were aching but I was enjoying having cock in my mouth so much that I didn't mind. Nicholas' hands alternated between stroking my short hair and holding my head. I was desperate for him to spunk in my mouth so that I could swallow his hot load. However eventually Nicholas pushed me off from his cock and told me "You will have to swallow my cum another time you little slut. Now we're going to have some more fun with that tight ass of yours! Lie face down on the bed for me". I staggered up off my knees, my legs wobbly from being stuck in the same position for so long. I got up onto the bed and laid down on my front. I felt Nicholas' hands start to stroke my legs through the lycra swimsuit, tracing the Adidas stripes upwards. His hands caressed my right leg first, starting with my ankles before going slowly on to my calves, knees and thighs. Then Nicholas slipped his left hand under my crotch, grabbing my balls through my suit and slapped my right ass cheek with his other hand. My ass had nearly recovered from the earlier spankings while I had been sucking his cock, so this fresh slap was super intense and sent shocks all through my body. He then ran his hands slowly up my left leg, this time grabbing under my crotch with his right hand before spanking my left ass cheek. He tried to push his fingers in towards my asshole through the suit but it was too tight to allow much movement there. "That's disappointing Chris, I'd love to finger you through your lycra" and with that he bit my left ass cheek - that feeling was exquisite while my ass was still burning from the last slap! "Perhaps it's time for a new outfit? One with a little more access I hope..." "Yes sir, I think I have a couple more pieces of lycra that you'd appreciate. You'll have to help me out of this suit again first!" Nicholas grabbed hold under my crotch again with one hand while he slowly unzipped me with his other hand. I stood up and, with a bit of effort, pulled my arms out of the tight suit. I was rolling the suit down off my ass, bending over slightly to help roll the lycra suit down my legs, when I felt the cane strike my bare ass. I couldn't help cry out and nearly fell over with the shock! "Stay in that position with your hands by your knees" Nicholas commanded me as he caned me across the ass again. That time I managed not to cry out, even though the pain was so intense. "Push the suit down a little further, down to your ankles, and then keep your hands there." I did as I was told, my body now fully bent over with the swimsuit bundled around my feet. Nicholas built up the suspense before unleashing the cane across my buttocks again. I didn't make a sound, but tears started to well up in my eyes. Nicholas must have noticed my trembling body "that is a rather harsh punishment, so after one more I'll let you put on another costume for me". I started to reply "thank you sir" but was cut short with another strike of the cane across my ass cheeks. With that last strike my legs crumbled and a fell to the floor, the swimsuit still wrapped around my ankles. Nicholas laughed at me as he watched me struggle with pulling my feet out of the tight suit. I wanted to show Nicholas what I'd look like in a girl's swimsuit and I had a new Speedo Hydrasuit which would work perfectly - the high cut legs allowing him to play with my body as much as he'd like. The other benefit of the Hydrasuit was that it also had a zipper on the back, giving Nicholas another opportunity to control my body in lycra. I pulled the swimsuit out of my bag and held it up to show Nicholas. He grinned "that looks tiny boy - are you sure you can fit into that?" I nodded and slipped my feet through the leg holes and pulled the suit up over my ass. It was very tight, but that was perfect for me - no loose or folded material at all. I put my arms into the suit one at a time and turned my back to Nicholas "can you zip me up again please sir?". He duly obliged, again slipping one hand under my crotch as he pulled the zipper shut behind my neck. I stood on the spot, next to the bed, and slowly turned around so that Nicholas could see how my body looked in the Hydrasuit. The high cut legs barely contained my bulge and my erect nipples were clearly visible through the tight lycra fabric. As I faced him, Nicholas walked up to me and grabbed my ass with his large hands. He then pulled me up like that and pushed his mouth to mine. The kiss was slow and full of passion. I was in heaven, dressed in a Hydrasuit, my master holding me up with my ass in his hands. Still with our tongues in each other's mouths, Nicholas tipped me backwards onto the bed and laid his full weight on top of me. His hands then moved, finding their way around my ass and crotch area, feeling how much give was in the lycra. Nicholas quickly found out how stretchy the Hydrasuit was as he managed to cup each of my balls individually and then the shaft of my cock, all through lycra. I'd always enjoyed stroking myself while dressed up, but being caressed by another man (while he pressed his body against mine) was out of this world! It felt strange when Nicholas lifted himself off my body, I missed feeling his weight squashing me against the bed, but then another sensation came over me when he started to lick and bite my nipples through the Hydrasuit. I arched my back in pure delight, tingles running through my body and Nicholas pushed back as he still held my cock with his hand. He then released my cock, before moving his mouth onto it, still through the super stretchy material of the Hydrasuit. I spread my legs wide as Nicholas grabbed my ass with his hands and my cock with his mouth. "Your swimsuit tastes good Chris. I want to taste you now though! Raise your legs in the air and hold on to your ankles for me." I lifted my legs, Nicholas helping by pushing them back over in front of me so that I could hold onto them. He then pushed a pillow under my ass to keep it lifted up and I wasn't long before I could feel Nicholas' tongue as he licked at me through the swimsuit. He pinched the ass of the swimsuit together so that it formed a thong and pulled it tight between my ass cheeks.