Self stimulation

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
Lately with my new tan lines I’ve found myself getting hard and I masterbate to my own tan lines. It happens at least twice a day. Curious if anyone else gets off on themselves in thongs or with tan lines

hotload3hotload3,Lyc-SLyc-S liked this.

ATLSpeedo
posted 5 years ago
I love skimpy tanlines too! Shows me the man wears his skimpy posing/swim wear proudly...showing his bod and bulge

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
My BunnG tan line gets rave reviews at Hedo II Order page
Last edited: 5 years ago
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
So hot. How fun is it watching guys get turned on by them?
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
It's a real turn on for me.. it started as a teen in the locker room... Walking from the showers to my locker nude and knowing the other boys were watching my "larger than average" cock swing.. A shameless display of big cock confidence!
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I started in college and worked out at a gym off campus and quickly realized how much I liked being in just a thong in public
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
It was always funny with girls having skimpier bathing suits at the beach and matching underwear!
stringbody2015
posted 5 years ago
walking at the beach in a skimpy, seethrough (because wet!) thong is sooo hot, love the boys (and girls) looking! then i laydown and masturbate...

1115611156 liked this.

Lyc-S
posted 5 years ago
I like your message as i love wearing thongs daily and have thong tan lines year through.
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
bought my 1st g-string mail order from Rengency Square at 12!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
Lately with my new tan lines I’ve found myself getting hard and I masterbate to my own tan lines. It happens at least twice a day. Curious if anyone else gets off on themselves in thongs or with tan lines
Yeah i got my first thong tan line from wearing 2 suits out to the pool and beach. Joe Snyder bulge thong and the Muscleskins poser with the slick thong back. I loved the look and was so proud of wearing such small spandex gear out in public that, yeah, i did get myself off to the look.
stringbody2015
posted 5 years ago
...sometimes I wear under my JS thong this gear.... cumming is just a matter of time...
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I admit, I do some times get off looking at myself in the mirror or old photos wearing sexy gear. I don't always have a thong tan line but when I do, it's extra stimulating:)~
SexySkivvies
posted 5 years ago
Tiny tan lines rule
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Very nice!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
New and revealing tan lines are half the reason to look forward to warmer weather! Already looking ahead for that spring change in season.
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
I do love the look of tanlines - especially speedo or thong tanlines!
th0nglvr69
posted 5 years ago
Absolutely NOTHING gets me wetter than a hot thong / string tan line. I get off looking at myself with my string tanline, and can not look away if a tan line is showing above someones pants line. Anything more than a string bikini is overdressed.
SexySkivvies
posted 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago